Knowledge DS doesn't want to know either

Started by P.C., Jun 16 07 07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

So I Hear

I do not understand what the mods problem with Orik is. It is not like he has intentionally outed them as of late. He even  courtesly deleted all their names and secondary handles, from his posts.  Yet they persist on deleting and banning him. Orik was never the one causing the trouble on this forum, We all know it was [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]Ydvmods [/span]friend [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]EED[/span] [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span]who did the hacking and destruction of threads. Orik never did that sure he spammed the forum once for 5 min in his attempt to get mods the power to ban at whim. Something I am sure he is now sorry he ever did.

Everyone knows it was[span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"] DBX [/span]and [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]Naughty Priest[/span] who deleted dozens of threads. Causing mods and dv forumers to bump dozens of old threads to prevent losing more of the database to that Virus/bot or hacker, deleting it all.

I  know Orik has no skills at being a hacker. All Orik did was troll the mods and insult them from time to time. It would seem the Mods take it as a personal assault and continue to act like [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]Nazis [/span]oppressing the good posters, under the mistaken belief that they are evil. When it is the mods and the admins, who are more evil and more troglodyte than Orik ever could be.  

P.C.

Ummm....So I hear?  If you actually read back a bit, you would see that Orik has stated that he censored all his own posts here.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

So I Hear wrote:
Orik was never the one causing the trouble on this forum, We all know it was [/b][span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); font-style: italic;"]Ydvmods [/span]friend [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); font-style: italic;"]EED[/span] [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"][/span]who did the hacking and destruction of threads.

I wasn't aware there was any hacking or deleting of threads here. Perhaps you're referring to [a href="http://discovervancouver.com"]another place[/a].
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

So I Hear

I thought the post was in general reference to all the mod Nazi antics on Discover Vancouver
that is the gist I got when I read those troll posts on DV last night. Before the troll was banned and deleted once more.
Of course Orik has seen fit to censor them for posting here. I only uncensored them for I read the original posting on dv before it was deleted and he was banned once again.

I do not understand what the mods problem with Orik is. It is not like he has intentionally outed them as of late. He even  courtesly deleted all their names and secondary handles, from his posts.  Yet they persist on deleting and banning him. Orik was never the one causing the trouble on this forum, We all know it was [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] friend [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] who did the hacking and destruction of threads. Orik never did that sure he spammed the forum once for 5 min in his attempt to get mods the power to ban at whim. Something I am sure he is now sorry he ever did.

Everyone knows it was [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] and [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] who deleted dozens of threads. Causing mods and dv forumers to bump dozens of old threads to prevent losing more of the database to that Virus/bot or hacker, deleting it all.

I  know Orik has no skills at being a hacker. All Orik did was troll the mods and insult them from time to time. It would seem the Mods take it as a personal assault and continue to act like [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored [/span]oppressing the good posters, under the mistaken belief that they are evil. When it is the mods and the admins, who are more evil and more troglodyte than Orik ever could be.

even saved his cute kitty pics

[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][img]http://i11.tinypic.com/6by1v14.gif" alt=""]

[/font][font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][img]http://i7.tinypic.com/4lytim1.gif" alt=""]
not the best pics. and im still learning the web cams features[/font]

TehBorken

My my, that looks naughty.

[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][img]http://i11.tinypic.com/6by1v14.gif" alt=""]

[/font][font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]
[/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

So I Hear

CS gas is nasty stuff hope that canister doesn't go off. I sure hope he stores it in a safer place than the end of his computer desk.

ref old

DBX and Naughty Priest???? you insinuate that they are either one and the same or at least in cahoots? I don't think so

wish Orik was here to comment and perhaps shine some light on this whole situation

So I Hear

ORIK Wrote "you may delete the poetic drivel thread... i have no further use for it...
do not expect me to respond to any further threads from this point on..."

I have a feeling Orik will not be returning to DS.

Ciao Orik

So I Hear wrote:

I have a feeling Orik will not be returning to DS.

Orik, how can we miss you if you won't go away? You ignorant sack of donkey shit.

So I Hear

Sorry old man but you have me confused with somebody else.  

Ciao Orik

So I Hear wrote:
Sorry old man but you have me confused with somebody else.  

You are a sorry, self-pitying, and very transparent confused old man Orik. Your voice is as distinctive and as intelligent as the braying of an ass. You fool no one but yourself.

wyk

So I Hear wrote:
[FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]
[/FONT][FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][img alt="" src="http://i7.tinypic.com/4lytim1.gif"][/FONT]

[FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]Pepper!!!!!

[/FONT]

|