Knowledge DS doesn't want to know either

Started by P.C., Jun 16 07 07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Well, he may 'rulez', but I think an explanation of why he would 'insinuate' that we have censored all his posts would  be nice.  It seems to me to be very unfair.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Hello PC i censored my own posts on this site ... in a silent protest to my being silenced on DV the mods and the admins see fit to ban and delete anything i post on dv.  i never said it was discover seattle censoring me...

I can not post during the night or the day on dv on any thread i can not create threads... i have not broken any of dv's forum rules yet the mods and admins at dv persist in persecuting me... i find it a load of horse shit... in my own silent protest i censored a few of my posts here...

you may delete the poetic drivel thread... i have no further use for it...

do not expect me to respond to any further threads from this point on...

peace and blessings to all on DS... (except the forum mods from discover cesspool vancouver)  who post here under other handles... but if i name them i would be censored...
may the thread Nazis of dv get their own comeuppance...
may they themselves be silenced ...and know the frustration of being... banned and deleted every time they post something...... ( those dirty rat Nazi bastards)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Hello PC i censored my own posts on this site ... in a silent protest to my being silenced on DV the mods and the admins see fit to ban and delete anything i post on dv.  i never said it was discover seattle censoring me...

.....and that's certainly within your rights to do so.  But this isn't a 'silent protest'.  You are basically shouting out that we too, have censored everything you have said.  I think that if you're going to protest, it might be more fair if kept your focus on where you feel wronged.  It feels as if you're taking us all down with your ship.

Bor-ik

Orik wrote:

i censored my own posts on this site ... in a silent protest to my being silenced on DV

[FONT color=#c00000 size=5]NEWS FLASH!!! ORIK CUTS OFF   NOSE  TO SPITE FACE!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=1]Face doesn't care......more, p. 497[/FONT]    

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
But this [strong style="font-style: italic;"]isn't[/b] a 'silent protest'.  You are basically shouting out that [strong style="font-style: italic;"]we too[/b], have censored everything you have said.  

That's what it initially looked like to me, that someone here had censored his posts, but that's not the case. Just putting "censored" in the post made it look like we did it.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ex-dv'er

Booger wrote:
DV could not have fired Orik, He quit. He also clearly stated his reasons for quiting. Mods playing unfairly deleting posts and other numerous reasons. Or did you fail to read his posts before the moderators deleted them. He quit when the Administrators refused to look into whose ip was behind the deletions of many of his posts. After the lack of Administration's help he said fuc* it and quit. To this day the reason behind the disappearance of his posts has not been answered. It is still possible that a good hacker has compromised dv. Dare I say it perhaps even infiltrated the veil of dv and is in all actuality a mod or a admin themselves.
I must say that big lovable guy has me convinced he is in all actuality innocent.

I took the time out to correct Oriks spelling mistakes there were many of them.

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]begin quote[/SPAN] " there is one sad small truth. before i went ballistic and deleted all my own  
threads one night. blaming it on the mods and admins (that was fun) the sad  
fact remains at some point dv was compromised either by a hacker or a mod or  
a admin. i watched many of my replies and threads get deleted. i tried to  
get some one to own up... no one did i lost my temper and created a shit  
storm... as i quit... sighs that was not so much fun... a small tiny truth  
remains some where in the seat of power
along the likes of crypt/naughty  priest/DBX or EED/VII or perhaps one of the
other hackers is acting as a  mod... or perhaps a mod or a admin is behind
the mysterious deletions  ...

so dear admins and dv mods look to your own ... just remember some where in  
that enclave... is the man or woman ( maybe a external hacker) is the cause  
that set me off causing me to lose my patience and my temper and cause such  
a fuss and a ruckus...

and to the mod or admin stating i post goatse  pictures you know damn well
that is not true. get your facts straight ... i  am saddened and disappointed
in the hate from you all... is their not one damn  adult in the lot of you ?
i guess you take my words to heart and deem it a  personal affront... its
nothing personal its just fun. " [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]end quote[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic"]Hey he got fired, he says he quit to keep his dignity. Wake up! ..Then again what dignity?[/SPAN]

ref old

Did he actually post goatse pictures?

GORDY GAMBINO

Orik doesn't like DV so comes over here and censures his own posts. That like his posts is complete rant and utter gibberish.
Maybe DV can't understand him as i sure can't (and i'm a moron!!!)
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Gopher

Are you a genius at anything else, Gordy?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DV MODS SUCK

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="gainsboro"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]Dang Trolls[/td][td colspan="2"][img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"][font size="1"]Posted - 6/24/2007 1:44:14 AM[/font][hr noshade="noshade" size="1"] Damn the Mods sure hate it when the truth gets posted don't they.

[table id="Table2" style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"] [tbody] [tr bgcolor="gainsboro"] [td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]Troll 194[/td] [td colspan="2"][img title="" alt="" src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"][font size="1"]Posted - 6/24/2007 1:32:47 AM[/font] [hr noshade="1" size="1"] I do not understand what the mods problem with Orik is. It is not like he has intentionally outed them as of late. He even  courtesly deleted all their names and secondary handles, from his posts.  Yet they persist on deleting and banning him. Orik was never the one causing the trouble on this forum, We all know it was [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] friend [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] who did the hacking and destruction of threads. Orik never did that sure he spammed the forum once for 5 min in his attempt to get mods the power to ban at whim. Something I am sure he is now sorry he ever did.

Everyone knows it was [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] and [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored[/span] who deleted dozens of threads. Causing mods and dv forumers to bump dozens of old threads to prevent losing more of the database to that Virus/bot or hacker, deleting it all.

I  know Orik has no skills at being a hacker. All Orik did was troll the mods and insult them from time to time. It would seem the Mods take it as a personal assault and continue to act like [span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]Censored [/span]oppressing the good posters, under the mistaken belief that they are evil. When it is the mods and the admins, who are more evil and more troglodyte than Orik ever could be.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

GORDY GAMBINO

Gopher wrote:
 Are you a genius at anything else, Gordy?[/DIV]
 Most things gofhy boy
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

ault

DV MODS SUCK wrote:
 [TABLE id=Table2 style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Dang Trolls[/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 6/24/2007 1:44:14 AM[/FONT] [HR noShade SIZE=1]  Damn the Mods sure hate it when the truth gets posted don't they.

[TABLE id=Table2 style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Troll 194[/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 6/24/2007 1:32:47 AM[/FONT]  [HR noShade SIZE=1] I do not understand what the mods problem with Orik is. It is not like he has intentionally outed them as of late. He even  courtesly deleted all their names and secondary handles, from his posts.  Yet they persist on deleting and banning him. Orik was never the one causing the trouble on this forum, We all know it was [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Censored[/SPAN] friend [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Censored[/SPAN] who did the hacking and destruction of threads. Orik never did that sure he spammed the forum once for 5 min in his attempt to get mods the power to ban at whim. Something I am sure he is now sorry he ever did.

Everyone knows it was [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Censored[/SPAN] and [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Censored[/SPAN] who deleted dozens of threads. Causing mods and dv forumers to bump dozens of old threads to prevent losing more of the database to that Virus/bot or hacker, deleting it all.

I  know Orik has no skills at being a hacker. All Orik did was troll the mods and insult them from time to time. It would seem the Mods take it as a personal assault and continue to act like [SPAN style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]Censored [/SPAN]oppressing the good posters, under the mistaken belief that they are evil. When it is the mods and the admins, who are more evil and more troglodyte than Orik ever could be.[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
 OMG Please someone reveal what is behind the black bars, I NEED to know!!!  anyone? any speculation, at least?

P.C.

Good luck on locating Troll 194.

TehBorken

ault wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]OMG Please someone reveal what is behind the black bars, I NEED to know!!!  anyone? any speculation, at least?[/div]
 Did you try highlighting the blacked-out text? It will reveal all.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|