Attention: Watch out the cash machine fraud!

Started by Twin, May 07 07 02:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Twin

[p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"][span style="color: red;" lang="en"]Attention: Watch out the cash machine fraud!   [/p][/span] [/p][/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"][span style="color: red;" lang="en"] [/p][/span][span style="color: red;" lang="en"]Every bank card holder must see

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); text-decoration: underline;"]Cash Machine Fraud[/span] video[/span][span style="color: red;" lang="en"]  [/span][/p] [span style="color: red;" lang="en"]Don't let withdrawing money become your nightmare.  [/span][/p] [/p] [/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"][span style="color: red;" lang="en"] ======================================= [/p][/span] [/p][/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"] [/p][p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"][span style="color: red;" lang="en"] [/p][/span] [/p][/p][span style="font-family: Arial;" lang="en"]Warning, Credit Card Holder Must See

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); text-decoration: underline;"]Cloning Credit Card[/span] video

[/span][span style="font-family: Arial;" lang="en"]Clone Your Credit Cards In Few Seconds.   [/p][/span] [/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 5pt 0cm;"][span style="font-family: Arial;" lang="en"]Just Right By Your Side.   [/p][/span] [/p][/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 5pt 0cm;"][span style="font-family: Arial;" lang="en"]Tell Your Relatives And Friends to Watch out.   [/p][/span][/p]

Yes

Dean

ron

any solution ?

IP ADDRESS: 209.89.129.83

Dean

ed

norbert

Orca

Nice rendition of the 23rd...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Orca

How did I manage to post the above on this wrong thread???

Twin

P.C.

Well, I really don't mean to be rude.....but it's not that great.....really.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Well, I really don't mean to be rude.....but it's not that great.....really.[/div] Maybe I'm missing something.

That's because Yes, Dean, Ron, ed, Jill, and Norbert are all the same [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]loser[/span] person. I think I'll clean this thread up and if whatsisname keeps [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]pimping[/span] posting his site we'll go to Step Two.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

LOL TB.....OK....so perhaps I'm not as assertive as you and perhaps a great deal slower.  I was puzzled about this one from the git-go.....but I was biding my time. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

female.

I must say I am shocked..
someone is bumping a thread and you'll post their IP??

wow..