Paris Hilton is going to prison, and she won't get any breaks

Started by Sportsdude, May 04 07 04:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

YES!!!!!

[a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18472845/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18472845/[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

At last some proof that there IS justice in the world.!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

One of her attorneys, Howard Weitzman, said he would appeal. "I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

Me too. I'm shocked that she finally got what she deserved- jail time, just like you or I would get for the same offense.

He said the sentence was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous."

Hardly. If I drive without a license, I go to jail. And unlike Paris Hilton, I can't afford to hire a limo if my license is suspended.

"I think she's singled out because of who she is," Weitzman said.

Oh, that's right. I always forget that mega-wealthy "celebrities" are always treated more harshly by the law than ordinary folks.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

weird al

I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

I can see it - sure, probably quite a few people were  wrongly incarcerated, even executed, in the last 40 years for crimes they were later shown not to have committed - but they were likely not very well-dressed, nor well-coiffed, so they were probably used to it.  

purelife

They kept playing the tape of her walking out of that limo or car, (whatever it was) all dressed up in a suit of some sort.  She looked cocky and arrogant.  Too bad she wasn't in jail for like 6 months or something.  [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 64, 255);"]OMG, What'll I do about my hair?  LOL![/span]  

Queer Eye

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Queer Eye[/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 5/5/2007 5:58:29 PM[/FONT]   [HR noShade SIZE=1] You people are so mean spirited!  Sure, she deserves to go to jail because she could have killed somebody on the road, but what does it say about you when you take pleasure in someone else's suffering? [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

The Boss

Queer Eye wrote:
    [TABLE id=Table2 style="COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; 10pt: " cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Queer Eye[/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT size=1]Posted - 5/5/2007 5:58:29 PM[/FONT]    [HR noShade SIZE=1] You people are so mean spirited!  Sure, she deserves to go to jail because she could have killed somebody on the road, but what does it say about you when you take pleasure in someone else's suffering? [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

The bitch will be suffering all right when some big black chick keeps her up all night performing multiple cavity checks to both holes.

ripper

Now that would be one video i would like to see.  

Gopher

She'd do well to shave off her hair like her friend Brittney, it would be far less painful than having it pulled out while she's in jail.

kitten

Does anyone really feel sorry for her?  I certainly don't.  She worked hard for that sentence, and she deserves it.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

You're right kitten, it would be uncharitable of anyone to wish her other than the full enjoyment of  her hard earned rewards.

kitten

I wonder why she thought she was immune to prosecution.

Gopher

She thought she'd been vaccinated against it as a child.

kitten

Sportsdude

probably she thought that since she was a celeb rules don't apply to her.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."