wouldntyouknow?

Started by schmoozer, Apr 25 07 03:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Schadenfreude

schmoozer wrote:
   [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbf00"]This is Purelife taken at the last DV meet.[/FONT]    

funny, I thought she would be blonde Schaddy?

She's smarter than that.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

schmoozer wrote:
that's what I thought purelife...

so I hear you are quite a babe.... that true?

I hear that you have a lot of money to the point of not knowing what to do with it.  Wanna share?  cuz sharing is caring... ;)

P.S.  I'm flexible.

Schadenfreude

Purelife showing how flexible she is.

[img height=402 src="http://media3.guzer.com/pictures/woman_under_self.jpg" width=341]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

That's right.  I like to look at my ass and ensure that I can still master all the right moves in all the right places!

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
That's right.  I like to look at my ass and ensure that I can still master all the right moves in all the right places!  

Me too. I like to be the master of what I do.

purelife

I'm also a master of self control.  I know when to pause, release and then hold again.

I even know how to moisturize if need be and time permitted.

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
I'm also a master of self control.  I know when to pause, release and then hold again.

I even know how to moisturize if need be and time permitted. [FONT size=5]Go on....tell me more. There is lots of time.[/FONT]

purelife

Schadenfreude

You used to like it.

Schadenfreude

Remember?

My hand would get so hot.

P.C.

Schade: She's smarter than that.

Don't make me come over there Schade ! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:

Schade: She's smarter than that.

Don't make me come over there Schade ! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

Do it! I'll order pizza.

purelife

I used to Schadey but you have neglected me and my imaginary friend for SO LONG. You only come here *sob* when DV is or was down.  You say that we're too boring for you. :(((( *sob some more*

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 I used to Schadey but you have neglected me and my imaginary friend for SO LONG. You only come here *sob* when DV is or was down.  You say that we're too boring for you. :(((( *sob some more*

I would never refer to you as boring.

Hey, is that imaginary friend the little man in the canoe?

DV is up again but I'm still here.

purelife

Yeah, but I want ALL OF YOU here, not just a lil tidbit.

|