Previous topic - Next topic

Whichj do you prefer?

Bath
2 (33.3%)
Shower
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Gopher

Although a shower is great when I'm in a hurry or in need of some instant instant refreshment, I find that nothing beats a good long, leisurely wallow in the bath: one of life's unsung mega-joys.    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Shower.  Always.  I can't have a leisurely bath because that's...boring.  I've tried to loll around reading in the bathtub, but the room gets too stuffy.  (plus, having a bath requires cleaning the tub, and I'm too lazy...)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Shower. Bath is sort a pointless with my height, it's not comfortable.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

This is somewhat related to the bath/shower topic- there is a Korean Spa called JJ Spa Plus located not too far from my place in Coquitlam.  It's great.  Showers, steam room, dry sauna, hot salt room.
 [a href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65838"]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65838[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

RejdzegejnstdwashM

shower but in a bath. the construction workers will enter my bathroom on 2nd of May and they'll ruin everything and put new accessories in it, an' a new bath. my wife prefers a bath, and not because she's lazy but to release the stress 'cause she works a lot. And me, I like to do it fast and quickly, especially these days because we are over with the city central heating system season for this year, and it's a bit cold in our apartment.  

Orik

for now it is a bath.. the shower pressure is a bit much on my bits...but once i heal it will be back to the showering...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

shower.  don't have the time for a bath.  

Isis

neither...I prefer to fester in my own filth!!!

(really I like showers...and right now I can only bathe!) ARRRRRGGGGH
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I bathe in the beauty of womankind, and shower in their scent.

Anyone up for cybersex?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

do we have to touch each other in cybersex?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Why did you come so late, my friend?

I have to leave or the guys at the zoo will notice I'm gone   =(

Next time I will give you a nice long hand shake, the bonobo way.

Seacrest out.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

you not leaving r u?  :(((((  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*running in to room*

*kissing forumla's delicate wrist*

*running away*

forumla1

wait wait!  you're too quick for me.  last time i chased the gingerbread man cuz he told me to, i twisted my ankle and snapped the branches.. :(

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*running in to room*

*tenderly kissing forumla's perfect ankle a dozen times*

*running away*