Laziest Thing You've Ever Done

Started by Lil Me, Apr 19 07 07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

What is it?  Mine would be the coffee pot next to the bed.  This was during a time when Mr LM was still in grad school and I was working 2 jobs.  We were both totally short on sleep, and it was nice to roll over and pour coffee.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

I dont know the laziest but I have quite a few.

One of the best is when I got into my truck.. and drove 5 houses down for a dinner at the neighbors.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

weird al

One time, I remember I was too lazy to drink. Whoa, scary!

i wish

spent a whole day doing nothing.
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

i wish

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Devil

This was back in my single and party days.

One afternoon I was way too hung over and watched TV all day. I phoned for a pizza and when the pizza delivery person showed up, I just yelled to "Come in!". He came right to my couch and I paid for it without leaving my seat. Basically just left the couch to go the the washroom until bedtime that night.  

Lil Me

I'm glad I'm not the only lazy person around here...

Mr LM's best friend is totally lazy.  Used to shoot down his Xmas tree with a shotgun, then tidy up the end with the table saw.  Drove with a wrench (attached to the steering column) because he never got around to replacing the steering wheel.  Odd guy, but we love him.

EDIT:  *blesses* all around for all the lazy folks

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It was early in the morning, I was still asleep I guess. I ironed a shirt while I was wearing it!!!!!!!
oh the burn I got.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

um.  that's not good.  You're going to earn yourself a Darwin Award Nomination!

For future reference: most of us lazy people either stick the shirt in the dryer for a quick spin (reduces the wrinkles) or hang the shirt in the bathroom while having a shower (steams out the wrinkles).

i wish

Devil wrote:
   This was back in my single and party days.

One afternoon I was way too hung over and watched TV all day. I phoned for a pizza and when the pizza delivery person showed up, I just yelled to "Come in!". He came right to my couch and I paid for it without leaving my seat. Basically just left the couch to go the the washroom until bedtime that night.

i've gotta do the pizza thing just to see the look on the guys face.  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

I remember once when i was eating something and there were the cucumbers/gharkins at the table also. While I was eating, I slipped one cucumber out of my hand and it rolled over under the couch! I was so lazy to get down and pick it up so I left it there. After a month, while we were cleaning the house,  I found it down there.

MY LAZY CUCUMBER......hahahahaha...  

scottie311

Lil Me wrote:
What is it?  Mine would be the coffee pot next to the bed.  This was during a time when Mr LM was still in grad school and I was working 2 jobs.  We were both totally short on sleep, and it was nice to roll over and pour coffee.  

Great idea. But can you drink it that hot? I'd need a mini fridge for my cream nearby too.

scottie311

Once my ex-girlfriend who was trying to woo me back gave me flowers so I in turn gave those flowers to my then current girlfriend.  

Sportsdude

lol scottie that reminds me of my grandpa's funeral.
It was pouring rain, they quickly lowered the casket it in.
My crazy cousins from KC and I have always had a rivalry of one upmanship.
They had roses and put them on the casket right as it was going down.
I panicked I needed to find something that was a flower asap.
You know those flower weeds, those yellow flowers?
Well there was about 10 of them around the grave and I quickly picked them and threw them in the grave.
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

scottie311