Laziest Thing You've Ever Done

Started by Lil Me, Apr 19 07 07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Nooo!!!  I don't think so.  It's all MINE!!  And I absolutely love the sheer comfort of it.  Can't imagine what took me so long, apart from the fact that I didn't know they even existed until I saw the flyer.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Heckyl dropped a pencil crayon down the kitchen sink yesterday.  I'm too lazy to fish it out.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol I'm going to have to get used to the phrase pencil crayon. :)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

What do you call it? Coloured pencil?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's a tough transition......but you can make it.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

You might want to take a few driving lessons to get used to driving on the left side of the road.  A lot of people who come from other countries do that.  

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

Yeah I'm afraid of culture shock, coming from such a far away land. hehe
The person I know from Mala said to avoid the loggers, he said they might be pissed that I'm American for some reason.

P.C.

Well, I don't know if this works in reverse....I don't know why it wouldn't.....but I get no sense of culture shock when I'm in the States.

Sportsdude

well according to the folks who live by the creek, Canada is full of communists who eat blubber.  

Lazy Orik

cant be botherd to log in some days ... does this qualify ?

P.C.

lol, Orik.......yes, I believe it does.

Sparkleface

I don't know about the laziest thing, But I over sleep all the time, especially when I'm sick. Like now, stupid cold.=C I went to bed the other day at like 8 PM and I woke up at 6 PM the next day, and I only woke up then because my kitty jumped on my head. Lol.
Oh Hai.=3

tenkani

Sweet Sparkleface      

Hope you feel better soon.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sparkleface

Thank you tenkani!!!^^^^*HUGZ*^^^^^^^^
Oh Hai.=3

|