I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am  instantly remembering that I also heard it pronouced umble very recently (and as I typed that I secured 6 karma points)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i am judiciously pondering over the choices of a Bath or a Shower

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am kinda thinking that a bath is always more relaxing.  

P.C.

I am LOL'ing over such nonsense....regarding the new pronunciation of umble....errrrm....humble.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am mulling over the possibility that in future we  will be staying in otels.  

Orik

I am not sure about Otels or Umble  it can't be any worse than the Ospital
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I am NOT staying in an otel.  I ave an unch this all originates on News Our.    

P.C.

RATS !

I am out of patience with myself.  I ave a mountain of filing in front of me.

Orik

i promise you PC if you delete the N you might be able to slide with I am Ot staying at a Otel lol...  

P.C.

I am quite certain, anything is game when it comes to annihilating the English language as we know it.

Gopher

I am relieved to find you as omniscient as ever.  

P.C.

I am sorry to disappoint.  What does omniscient mean ?    

Gopher

I am taking your coment with a pinch of salt.  

P.C.

I am umbled.

JJ

I am very amused by this discussion.  

|