I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am unimpressed with the task of putting away Christmas decorations.  I'm still trying to figure out why the same amount of decorations that came OUT of the boxes, ended up being one box short when going back IN to the boxes.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

i am vanquishing my enemies and stand victorious. tis now time to slay a mithrel dragon...

pc you might be one box short because the decorations where tightly packed before thus they used less storage boxes. and now that they are no longer packed so tight or like new you find you need another box. either that or the Christmas decorations breed faster than rabbits....

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am waiting for warmer weather.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

I am xactly 10,000 km away and enjoying rather nice weather.  I was thinking about Orik as i was driving past the sugar cane fields today.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I am yearning for spring  

Orik

i am zigzagging my way about in search of [em]Zephyrus god of the west wind[/em] which has become zombified has any one seen it :D

van_guy what is 10000 km away from Vancouver and what are you doing over their ?  i know the Philippines is 6700 miles away... so whats further than that ? are you some where in Australia perhaps ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

van_guy

I am almost on the border between northern Vietnam and Southern China - according to the plane's info I am around 10k km from west coast of North America

van_guy what is 10000 km away from Vancouver and what are you doing over their ?  i know the Philippines is 6700 miles away... so whats further than that ? are you some where in Australia perhaps ?

P.C.

I am beginning to successfully ignore that blasted flying pig.  

Gopher

I am collecting karma points as often as possible.  

P.C.

I have decided that I don't want any unearned blessings.

Gopher

I am ill-starred enough to grab every one that comes my way.  

Orik

i am explicitly pointing out that E comes after D not I... I can let the Xactly slide but to skip eeee  

Gopher

I am forgetful  

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
 I am forgetful  

I am getting the impression that gopher has some weird kind of alphabetical disorder disfuction

P.C.

I am humbly withdrawing from this conversation....or is that umble?  (has anybody else heard this lately ?  As if 'AN historical' isn't bad enough....now they're dropping the h in humble)  

|