I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

I am understanding now that girls like stretched lips...for licking icing!'

EDIT: HUH?????  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I am very curious as to where this conversation is going.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am wondering about it as well...............and also rejoicing that I don't have to handle the 'x'.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

stretchedout

I am Stretchedout!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Gopher

I am yearning to tell everybody that we're on 'y'

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
I am yearning to tell everybody that we're on 'y'

I am about to remind Gopher that we are only supposed to go to "X" before we start over.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I am begging your pardon, I didn't know that.

P.C.

Van guy wrote: I am about to remind Gopher that we are only supposed to go to "X" before we start over.

I am chuckling that Van guy was correcting Gophie's error with an error.  Where I come from, Z follows Y.  

Gopher

I am demanding that PC issues us all with an individual set of rules (and a dictionary).

P.C.

I am ever so sad that you overlooked that I was defending you.

P.C.

Rules:  Follow...A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Rules:  Follow...A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt="emoticon" src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif[/img]

Ah hah ... I was unsure how to play this game as I am a newbie - soooooooooooo I thought I'd check the first page where it says ...

[span style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]First person starts off with I am (letter or phrase beginning with a), second person starts off with I am (letter or phrase beginning with b) - when we get to x we start again. Let's see how it goes.[/span]

I read that as we go to the letter "X" and then start at "A" again??  So I suppose the game should be called teh A-X game?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a096.gif" border=0]  i musta mist that

P.C.

Hey wait a minute.  First page ???  Somebody changed the ruleszzz.

|