Cell Phones

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 08 07 02:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

What kind of cell phone do you have?
I'm getting a new phone this month and since my contract is up I get a sweet discount, so that means a 200 dollar phone is 100 dollars, and 100 dollars is free. Freaking sweet.

I'm looking at

Moto KRZR

Or the LG VX8600

lol they play music. what's next.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I don't know what's mine. It's small, compact, does some ringing (that I'm partially deaf to hearing) and no pictures unfortunately.

I like the Verizon phone. Add a transporter option and I'm all gold.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah I like the LG as well. (the black one)  

scottie311

I just wish they had them when I was a teenager. Things would have been so much easier.  

Lise

scottie311 wrote:
I just wish they had them when I was a teenager. Things would have been so much easier.

True. I don't even know how we all manage when we were younger. These days, kids in Grade 7 (and younger) have their own cellphones.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I didn't get a cell phone until I started driving.  

Queer Eye

[FONT color=#ff00ff]I hate cell phones!  They're like electronic leashes.  90% of my calls are totally unnecessary.[/FONT]

i wish

same here contract ended a couple months ago.  so i'm lookin at a nokia, because of the fm radio.

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.