P.C.!!!!!

Started by E-mail answer, Mar 31 07 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

E-mail answer

I can't reply until I get my membership password.  Miss you LOTS!!!  Do you still have the e-mail addy I sent you.  I could reply there.  Must get to work, but I'll look for a message when I get back this morning.

kitten

P.C.

HAYYYYYY....KITTEN !!!!!!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]

I'm working on it kitten......we'll get you back !  I e-mailed you this morning.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Yayyy!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!   Your PM  didn't show up, but I'll retrieve it from Hotmail.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

OMG....kitten..... I'm so HAPPY to see you back.  Missed you tons.

I didn't send to your PM as I new you wouldn't be able to access it.....I sent it straight to your email.

[FONT size=4]HOW ARE YOU FEELING ??????[/FONT]

kitten

Thank you for the pretty kitty, P.C.  I've replied to your e-mail.  I wasn't sure you had my address, so I asked Gopher to pass it along.  Just making sure, you know.  I have to download some smilies and cat pics for my gallery as well.  I use the pics as a screensaver.

P.C.

....and you can access your PM ?

DON'T GO FAR.....LOL  I have to fly to Home Depot but I'll be back later.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d042.gif" border=0]

kitten

I'm not going anywhere until noon.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Now that you aren't working, I'll bet you are working twice as hard!

weird al

Hi Ms. Kitten, it's great to see you !

We're all much better off with you back on board.

Sportsdude

KITTEN!!!

*HUGS*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Thank you weird al and SD for your kind welcome.  It's wonderful to be here!  Good to "see" you again.

Sportsdude

great to see you back too, so you got a new computer? what kind?  

kitten

It's the kind that actually works, as opposed to my other one!  I run XP Windows, if that means anything.

Sportsdude

ah that's good, you don't want the new system vista, its a mess.  

kitten

When I got it I told them I didn't want Vista.  They agreed that it was a lousy program.

Sportsdude

yeah I've got the new office 2007, it's okay, but I've seen better.  Don't get how Gates can get so excited over an inferior product.  Then again, I was spoiled, I grew up on macs.