Pussycat Doll Reality Show

Started by Lise, Mar 28 07 03:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Honestly.

The only singer in the group is the lead singer. The rest only look pretty and yet they want to add another Pussycat Doll to their group? *shakes head in disbelief*

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Raor

I thought those were her back-up dancers. :)  

pitbullca.bc

yeah...but sex sells...and by the looks of some of their lyrics..and dances....that is all they are about.    

pitbullca.bc

they remind me of more stripperlike spice girls...as least the spice girls had individuality for each member

scottie311

You know the lead singer will bolt out of there as soon as she is confident of a solo career.  

Sportsdude

they've got to get really huge for her to do that. Right now they're not that huge, yet.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Raor

We don't even know the lead singer's name, do we?    

Sportsdude

nope. That's why she can't go solo.  

scottie311

she's already doing duets with other entertainners ...and her name is Nicole Scherzinger...not real catchy name..  

Sportsdude

Hmm she needs a stage name.

Russ

i have no idea who the pussycats are. wasnt it josie and the pussy cats.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Russ, they (or rather the singer) sang the song "Doncha wish your GF was just like me?" I thought the song was really stupid. Shows you how shallow a girl can be.

Viva la sex appeal. That's all they're good for.

In case you're interested, here's the video. Catchy tune though.

[A href="http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/pussycat%2Bdolls/video/x1pj2_pussycat-dollsdont-cha-rx"][FONT size=1]http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/pussycat%2Bdolls/video/x1pj2_pussycat-dollsdont-cha-rx[/FONT][/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Thanks for the link Lise.. I listened to the whole song and can honestly say Ive never heard it before.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Marik

So this the group that sings that "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" song?? I heard it on the radio awhile back..
What I really wish for is that young girls these days have better role models..

Lil Me

I much prefer Avril Lavigne's hey hey you yeah i don't like your girlfriend

cuz she's like, so whatever!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein