I LUV LOULOU

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Mar 15 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

TNAneko(^_^)

DONT BUY LULULAMON A YAAR AGO A BOUGHT LULU TRAK PANTS AN BROUGHT TEH PANTS BAK IN 3 WEKS L8R B/C THEY WERE AL GREY AND GETNG BALS ON THEM!!1!!!!1 OMG WTF SO IF MAH MOM PAY $100 FOR A PARE OF WORK OUT PANTS SHA WAS MAD WHEN SHE SAW THAM AN I BOUGHT TH3M BAK AND THEY WERE SO RUDA 2 M3!!1!11  THEY 2LD ME I WAS W3ARNG THEM TEH WRONG WAY!!!!1!11!11!1!11! OMG WTF
AN SO I LEFT AN NEVER BUY LULU CLOTHS AGANE!1!11!111 OMG WTF LOL I HAEV SOM TNA YOGA PANTS A PARE OF BLAK YOGA PANTS TAHT I HAEV WASHED 100 TIEMS AND STIL LOK BRAND NU AN SOMETIEM I SP3ND $200 OF COLOTHES A WEK SO THEYRE SI KARMA LULU!!111!! OMG LOL DONT BUY LULULAMON!!1!!!1!!1!!! OMG LOL

Averege DS'er

To find someone that actually cares,

go to [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com"]www.discovervancouver.com[/A]

TNAneko(^_^)

PEOPLE R RUD3 THEYRE SO I L3FT BUT SOMETIEMS I GO BAK!
DID U EVER MET EED H3 SI SO W3IRD HA SADE HE WAS GONG 2 CHOP MA UP

purelife

Mehmet... i miss mehmet...from DV.  good times...good times.  do you remember him?  

Lise

I swear TNA has a wedgie up her......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TNAneko(^_^)

NO WHOS MEMAT? WTF LOL I MOSTLEY STAY ON A FEW ROMS IN DV AN HE PROBABLEY WASNT THEIR UNLAS H3 WAS TOKED ABOUT FASHION A LOT OR SOMETIEMS I TOKED ABOUT MTV CRIBS AN R3AL WORLD?? LO

Lise

Out of curiosity, do you wear anything else other than TNA?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TNAneko(^_^)

I ALSO HAEV BUY SOM3TIEMS PRADA OR GUCI OR VITON WHICH R AL GOD BUT MAH BF LIEK TNA BST B/C ITS SEXY AN AL THE GUYS LIEK IT BUT PRADA AN GUCI AN VITON R SO PRETY!!1!!! OMG I W3NT WIT MAH DAD 2 TIEMS 2 NU YORK AN H3 BOUGHT 2K MA 2 TEH PRADA AN GUCI OUTLET THEIR AND HE BOUGTH M3 AL I WANTED BUT WHAN I CME BAK MAH BF STIL LIEK MAH TNA BST LO!

Lise

That's where your wrong there, TNA. All the cool girls hang out at Walmart.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

TNA = tits n ass in my books. you can say (or attempt to in engrish all you want).

I gave up after your third post.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm trying to respond to this, but I gotta tell ya......I really don't know what to say.

Happy shopping ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

hAcH

I miss mehmet  

GORDY GAMBINO

TNA DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU DONT ON THIS FORUM. YOU BERRY HARD TO UNDERSTAND MISSY.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Mood Ring

Hi Gordy  :P My love.

|