I LUV LOULOU

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Mar 15 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I think both got deleted because yeah I remember you having a post saying something like luving teenkani or or something and teenkani having a post.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yeah.  I swore I posted something that looked like this:  (but whatever)  it was deleted.  I didn't see any harm in teenkani's post.  I actually thought it was our tenkani posting that because on DV, he does such a great job as "teenkani" way back when. ;)

[FONT color=#ff00ff]me wuv you teenkani and OMG blah blah...can't remember...[/FONT]

tenkani

Any time something weird happens around here I get the blame.

OMGWTF.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

TehBorken

It was me, I was teh Evil Deleter.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

GORDY GAMBINO

tenkani wrote:
 GG = good game right?

Let me know if it has an alternate meaning cause I may have been confusing people for the past couple of years.[/DIV]
 GG=GORDY GAMBINO
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
GG=[a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" href="http://springerboards.jerryspringertv.com/index.php?showuser=26762"]GORDY GAMBINO[/a]

You like [a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);" href="http://springerboards.jerryspringertv.com/index.php?showuser=26762"]Jerry Springer[/a], don't you?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] TehBorken wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]It was me, I was teh Evil Deleter. [/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
Ah, so you were the culprit.  Itchy fingers? ;)

GORDY GAMBINO

I live in Australia and the show was on here but it ain't no more.I loved that show it was great.Pity they beeped out all the swearing.In Aust thats how we talk anyway.Im not surprised i got banned from DV it took a bit long in coming.Me and another guy were the reason why Henry Hill closed his Goodfellas forum.Wonder how long i last here!!!!!!Cheers to yas aal.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

kingy

Mood Ring

Gordy I find you on another forum cheating on me. You bastard!  ;D

pitbullca.bc

ahahahahahahahaha

Loulou

Gordy, you disappeared off the face of the world  

Hahaha2

Gordy was last on DS Mar 16 07.  

GORDY GAMBINO

JUST COS I AIN'T BEEN AROUND DON'T MEAN I STILL DON'T LUV LOULOU. DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT OTHER HUSSIE........IT'S OK LOULOU I WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR SIDE EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Mood Ring

Oh sure now I'm a hussie, you broke my heart Gordy.    

|