Cheney's Leg

Started by Lil Me, Mar 05 07 05:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

calls for a joke.

can't think of one right now.  Anyone?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Glasgogirl

Maybe he should/could pair up with Heather Mills for the "Dancing with the Stars" upcoming episode... huh?  

49er

No blood clog.........he hurt his foot running to his plane to get out of Afghanistan when he heard the sucide bomber blew himself up at the entrance to the base

Lil Me

ha ha Good jokes, guys.

I wonder if he accidently shot mimself in the leg this time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Doctor: We must rebuild him

Victor: I give you Frankenstein

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

[font face="Verdana" size="2"]"Plans are being made to replace Dick Cheney if and when it ever becomes necessary. They have to plan for this kind of stuff, you know, Cheney had what, a stent, put in his artery to keep it open, had a defibrillator with batteries implanted in his chest. I think they've already started replacing him, piece by piece." [span style=""]—[/span][font helvetica=""]Jay Leno[/font][/font]  

Sportsdude

if Cheney croaks according to protocol Nancy Pelosi becomes VP, I believe.  

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
if Cheney croaks according to protocol
 --

lol at conspiracy

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
if Cheney croaks according to protocol Nancy Pelosi becomes VP, I believe
     I don't think so. Pelosi will be next in line for presidency not vice presidency.  Bush just appoints someone....wasn't it the case with Agnew

Sportsdude

yeah I forgot. oops.  Bush would have to appoint somebody that everyone likes because the dems control both houses.