Guy Sweat is Babe Magnet

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 12 07 12:26

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAngel

Marik

lol I guess I sounded a bit like a used car salesman  

Russ

Ive never heard of it but I will try it next time I go Marik.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Marik

Russ, don't buy the kind that comes in packets of powder (when you make your own, it doesn't turn out as well) the canned / bottled stuff is much better.  

Russ

LOL, dont worry Marik. Id only buy the canned one.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Marik. I can't find that can! I searched everywhere. Where is it? In the cold section???
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

weird al

Lise, are you there at T&T right now with your laptop? I need some winter bamboo shoots and soybean sprouts. Please?

P.C.

lol weird al.   Carpe diem !!!!!   LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

Quite right! I'm nothing if not opportunistic.

P.C.

I think of it as streamlining.  Efficiency at it's best.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

TheAngel

lol, cela est très drôle!

P.C.

Yeeeaaa....what she said!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Marik

Hmm .. there's a Korean version of Pocari Sweat as well... tastes the same. I actually can't remember off hand if T&T sells it in single 355 ml cans... they have it in bottles for sure though (Korean stores have it in cans).  

Lise

weird al wrote:
Lise, are you there at T&T right now with your laptop? I need some winter bamboo shoots and soybean sprouts. Please?[/DIV]
   What are you talking about? I've already sent them eons ago!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.