1 (11.1%)
Goat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Gopher

I'm going for lamb and buffalo.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I'm going to go deer and pork.  Buffalo tastes too much like beef so why eat a buffalo when they're endangered anyway.  Deer meat is good but I don't get to have it too often.  Then there is pork steaks.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

What about chicken?

I like lamb and chicken.

Lil Me

Hey, pork is a white meat!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

oops, just realized that we're talking about "RED" meat.. LOL...ok, scratch chicken out.

And agree with L'il Me.  Pork is a white meat, I think.  It's kinda like chicken.

Lil Me

I like beef and lamb for red meat, though I usually eat chicken or fish.

Can't eat most game meat.  I'm a city girl and and wild game tastes "funny".  I've used ground farmed buffalo (very lean) in spag sauce, and noone could tell the difference.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

james h.

T-Bone Steak in da house!

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
Hey, pork is a white meat!

Just checked it out on Canadian Red Meat Information - pork IS red meat after all.

Lil Me

hum.  I stand corrected!  

Gopher

The moment you said it was white I started to have doubts, thus I decided to look it up.

Thinks: is there a rule for knowing what meat is red and what meat is white?  

purelife

Oh, I didn't know that either.  Thanks Gophie.  Bless.

Gopher

I felt nothing at all on my cheek, purelife. Are you sure you sent a blessing?  

purelife

It wasn't on the cheek, Gohpie.  It was down below.  

Gopher

Ah, it must have got lost in my beard!

Sportsdude

lol speaking of beards give me a beret and I look like that famous Che picture at the moment. Hair is super long and the beard is about a cm long now lol.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."