Buffalo
2 (22.2%)
Deer
1 (11.1%)
Goat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

49er

I don't have any favorites......I like all meats.....easy to please, so don't hesitate to invite me to dinner.

Any of you have tried ostrich meat, its red also

purelife

Ostrich?  I don't think we have those kinds of exotic meat.  

It's nice to know that you're an easy man to please, 49er.  Meet? ;)

Russ

unfair. only two options. i didnt see goat at the bottom until after i had already picked two...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'd go with pork as a white meat also.  Don't they usually call it 'the other white meat'?

I've had Ostrich and it was pretty good.  A chef really needs to know his stuff to cook Ostrich so it doesn't taste like a ball of twine.  It's pretty stringy.  I've had reindeer also, and it was good too.

I prefer moose more than deer.  It almost seems like deer would be less gamey, but I find it the opposite.

purelife, I don't know if they still have it, but the Hotel Vancouver has an awesome buffet brunch every Sunday.  They have many 'exotic' dishes to choose from.  The brunch consists of a buffet, and a menu of special dishes to order WITH the buffet.  The choices are exquisitely prepared and served beautifully.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Raver

I refuse to eat pork because it tastes just like human....err so I've heard

purelife

I'll have to look into that PC.  That sounds absolutely divine (and expensive) though.  

Sportsdude

Pork tastes like humans? No wonder Hannibal the cannibal loved humans.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

First choice for me would be seafood (except oysters Ptewwwi)

But if that wasn't an option, I'd definitely take pork over beef any day.

P.C.

It's a while since I've been to one, purelife.  We usually try to go when we're on the mainland.  I guess it's pretty expensive, but it's a lovely treat now and then, and we've never felt we didn't get our money's worth.

purelife

I also heard about a chocolate/dessert buffet at the Sutton.  

kingy

they serve boar at wild rice and crocodile meat at the rugby club. they both were good.

Lise

Beef. I love T-Bone steaks and those scumptious lamb cutlets. Yummy!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.