Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Roommate is sick with a high fever and I don't have bcmed... (i applied, but that takes 3mths. So I enrolled in private, but they haven't gotten back to me.)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

New soap = bad reaction  ???  Now I look like I have chicken pox  :'( 
Sensitive skin sux  >:(

Russ

Quote from: Sportsdude on Feb 02 12 09:56
Roommate is sick with a high fever and I don't have bcmed... (i applied, but that takes 3mths. So I enrolled in private, but they haven't gotten back to me.)

That sucks SD. Hope you get better. That sickness seems to be going around. All we did was lots of fluids and tylenol cold and flu. no doctor. no need for a basic cold. SS and myself both had it.

Russ

Quote from: Natasha on Feb 03 12 09:16
New soap = bad reaction  ???  Now I look like I have chicken pox  :'( 
Sensitive skin sux  >:(

ReallyÉ É
wtf my keyboard is on funny symbols mode again. damn macs!!

Anyhow, back to the quote, lol. We use the sensitive skin types, or hypoalergenic cause of little SS. When she s older we will switch back to the regular stuff.

Natasha

Quote from: Russ on Feb 03 12 09:46

ReallyÉ É
wtf my keyboard is on funny symbols mode again. damn macs!!
lol

QuoteAnyhow, back to the quote, lol. We use the sensitive skin types, or hypoalergenic cause of little SS. When she s older we will switch back to the regular stuff.
My daughter has eczema so since she was 3 we've used dye free and perfume free products. Also changed shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body wash and lotions. Every now and then I like to get a little something different for myself. Some times it goes well. Most of the time, I have a bad reaction. I guess after 9 yrs my skin has adapted to bland products.

Natasha

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Sportsdude

I was told that at the end of this undergraduate tunnel is a plane ticket to Europe, yesterday. I obviously didn't accomplish much soon after learning this.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Feb 03 12 11:59
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

LMAO
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD

^^^ Yes it was a good game^^^^^^^^^^

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Trying to not think about the future.

DDD

|