The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Quote from: Orik on Dec 10 11 12:23
Sportsdude does this mean you have landed in Vancouver and you are back with us or does that mean you have gone home for Christmas ?

Oui. Oui. Non.

I met Thomas Mulcair last night.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Just two half Christmas presents to buy. Yippee.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 09 11 04:52Why do we have a limit on how many PMs we can send an hour?

So spammers can't use the system to spam you (and the entire membership). I think the number of allowed PMs  goes up with the user level, but I can't recall for certain.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

Quote from: TehBorken on Dec 12 11 06:40
So spammers can't use the system to spam you (and the entire membership). I think the number of allowed PMs  goes up with the user level, but I can't recall for certain.
Groovy.

Natasha

Just when I thought I was done with Christmas shopping.... four more get added to the list. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 16 11 01:07
Just when I thought I was done with Christmas shopping.... four more get added to the list. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

ME!!!  8)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Gopher

I think I have bought, wrapped, written and posted everything - for now.

Russ

Starfish Scientist has done most of 'our' christmas shopping. I did a number.. gift cards from superstore. Bought Little SS and SS both their xmas and Little SS's birthday gifties from Amazon.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I have no Christmas shopping to speak of... I think I'm going to spend Christmas reading history course materials.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I am once again positive that I have bought, wrapped and posted everything.

DDD

Russ

Well, hope you all get your xmas shopping done!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Just about to open a present, going away tomorrow and I don't want to have to take it with me.

DDD

Quote from: Gopher on Dec 23 11 10:34
Just about to open a present, going away tomorrow and I don't want to have to take it with me.

What u get  :o

|