The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

New board looks good TehBorken.

Hi everyone.  :)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

PC and here i thought you did all the work ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

Thank you P.C.!  :)

Quote from: P.C. on Oct 24 11 08:07
New board looks good TehBorken.

Hi everyone.  :)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Uh oh, the secret is out.  :(

Quote from: DDD on Oct 24 11 08:37
PC and here i thought you did all the work ;)

Natasha

LOL @ the pregnancy test option up top.

TehBorken

Who was the father? :)

Quote from: Natasha on Oct 24 11 03:26
LOL @ the pregnancy test option up top.

Sportsdude

I booked my one-way plane ticket to Vancouver. 513 days...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

Natasha

I guess we're temporarily getting another puppy. The pup is the runt of the group and is in danger of passing away. My daughter wants to nurse it to health and give the puppy away to a good home when it's able to care for itself. Actually, she wants to keep it  lol but with our house not having a fence and being so close to the main street I'm afraid it'll get run over so we agreed to give it away if it survives. If it weren't for my girl wanting to be a veterinarian when she grows up, we wouldn't be doing this but I believe in supporting anything positive kids want to do. And if this helps her step closer to fullfilling her dream of being a vet when she grows up then hey, why not  :)

DDD

Natasha

Yes sir... at least for now. He's cute. His name is Fudge   :D    I've been trying to take pics of him but he's so little he keeps hiding under the end table  ::)

DDD

For now...................LOL......................You have a new dog now. Please send in a picture   

purelife

Quote from: Natasha on Nov 10 11 05:10
Yes sir... at least for now. He's cute. His name is Fudge   :D    I've been trying to take pics of him but he's so little he keeps hiding under the end table  ::)

awww, love that name!  What kind of dog is he?  I agree with DDD, pictures please!!

purelife

After many many months of searching for our next place to call home, we finally found one and got accepted!  I am feeling so relieved right now like a huge burden left my shoulders.  I was worried and stressed about how time was running out and that we couldn't possibly take care of a newborn in our cramped place. 

We get to live on the upper floor this time and it's 3 bdrms - no more basement suites!!  It's super spacious and clean with a huge living room window.  I can't wait to make it homey....just in time for the holidays.  :)

Orik

Tl;DR

I am Having the most rotten week. Sometime yesterday either cleaning my apartment or riding my bike, I lost my Ring. A simple plain gold band which meant more to me than anything else I own. I checked the drain in case it had fallen down one of them I sometimes take the ring off when I do the dishes or take a bath. No luck no ring to be found. Aside from the fact it is to big to fit down them I had to check just to make sure.

So I Spent the better part of two hours today retracing everything I did yesterday,  Now as the last resort I have climbed down in to the garbage bin so I could retrieve all the garbage bags from our floor. Now as I proceeded to dig through & check most of the garbage bags.  I found out things were going to get much Worse.

I just found out that  there is No Hot water here! Hell it seems that my bad luck just wont end.  Apparently there will be no hot water in our building until sometime tomorrow. It seems that they sprung a leak somewhere between the fourth and sixth floors. They just are not entirely sure where that leak is. So they are busy looking for the leak & will be working on repairing the pipes. I have been told that they don't expect the Hot water to be back on before tomorrow.

So with that bit of news I sit here looking at the eight more 60 Inch garbage bags I have yet to go through, in the vain hopes of finding my ring in one of them.

So right now I have no water to wash with, because it's been cut off. So far I stink and I still have no ring The shit I am going through to find 1 damned ring.

Now you are wondering why I am doing this. It is because of the sentimental value of it and because of a promise I made when this 1 Gold ring was given to me & placed on my hand almost 19 years ago. Back at a time a promise was made...

Not much to look at it was approximately 12 grams of 10K yellow gold & after many years it had become very scratched up. It would of been on my hand for 19 years this February.  I Lost weight and it had been fitting a bit loose but I never thought to much of it I had been planning on taking it in to  the jewellers to get it re-sized and now its to late .

So at this time as I sit digging through this refuse I am deeply heartbroken and also very angry at myself for losing it.

:( Nothing can ever replace the sentimental value I have in that simple ordinary wedding band.

Another little bit of fun is this the cable guy is due here within the next 4 hours, So this is just going to be right pleasant me stinking of garbage and sweat. While my kitchen floor bares a large pile of refuse in little piles as it is sorted through and re-bagged.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|