The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

I'm looking forward to my date tomorrow night  :)

Gopher

That's far too interesting to post in this thread, however if you tell us all the details we'll forgive you.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Just finished my movie night with Wim Wenders Faraway, So Close!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

So tell us how that date went..

that tidbit of news is just to interesting of a bit of news not to share..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Natasha

The date went great! Great food, great jazz band, great view from the hotel and the best company a girl could ever ask for  :)

Gopher

Natasha wrote:
 The date went great! Great food, great jazz band, great view from the hotel and the best company a girl could ever ask for  :)

DDD?

Orik

She said best company Gopher not the worst company a girl could ask for and every one knows DDD is the worst company

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

I'm still on an American-Canadian immigrant proud pain high from Arcade Fire winning.

Russ

Well, trying to catch up on all the threads I have missed. My blue new posts icon isnt coming up anymore? Is this normal?

Back on the ship finally after visa issues. Finally got a few full nights sleep. Already missing SS and Keira however.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Natasha wrote:

DDD?

I learn new things as I get older and of the things I've learned is.... some things are better left unsaid  :)

LOL @ Orik. DDD can be good company as long as his hormones don't take over  ;)

Sportsdude

so... an angry education minister turned radio host is premier... this is so going to last...

Gopher

I wonder what it's be like to spend some time in Finland in the summer.

DDD

Sportsdude wrote:
so... an angry education minister turned radio host is premier... this is so going to last...

LOL.................WTF where they thinking
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

No idea, but I don't see it ending well. She only had one sitting MLA support her during the campaign.
Be prepared to hear/see/read every policy announcement invoking families, though. It's the only thing she said during the campaign. "We're going to fix the x policy by putting families first." Except when she was Education Minister she slashed funding and closed schools, so who knows.

Anyway, it'll become a running punch line.

|