The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

purelife wrote:
Oh my goodness Natasha...what a scare!  I'm so glad you are ok and recovered well the next day.  

Can you now read men's mind to know what men want?  ;)

It was very scary. It took me two days before I was brave enough to continue scrubbing the walls again. I'm completely over the scare, the shock and my walls are beautiful are super clean again  :)

lol.. if they all think like DDD, women already know what men want  :D

Yes, Russ.. it was the stove outlet. I know I didn't touch the outlet full on with my entire hand.. or at least it didn't feel that way. But I know I at least grazed it with my fingers. Either way, I learned my lesson... be more careful!    

Orik

Oh yes please be more careful Natasha.. I am glad to know you are all right.. but maybe rubber gloves in the future and perhaps a scrub brush with a long wooden handle to keep you from getting ur hands to close to the power outlets again..

you were very lucky Natasha I hate to think what would of happened had you manged to make a fully grounded circuit for the electricity to course through.. If you had made a complete circuit  what would of happened is we would probably never have learned of the incident & some one would of found a bacon crisped corpse instead..

Electrocution is a most horrible way to die.I have had a similar incident when just a young lad but it was with the tv. I to was very fortunate to not have made a complete circuit had i done so i would never have lived past 9 or 10 years of age which is when it happened to me.  left arm a pair of pliers and a frayed cord and changing the tv channel and zappp.. i sat down hard screaming at my little brother thinking he had done it.. scared the hell out of him and my foster mum.. not to mention myself...

we got a new second hand tv shortly after and I think it was a big old 27 inch color one in the stereo cabinet ones with phonograph am fm stereo as well had a 8 track  talk about one of you all in one home entertainment units.. no remote control you still had to change the channel by hand but at least you didn't have to use any pliers to change the channel on this one...

Some mighty close calls of late.. May no more happen to any one else.. be safe every one

may we all be safe from harm to health or wealth  in what will hopefully be a happy new year

God bless you all, Bless you all in all things & in all ways. blessings for today, for tomorrow and for tomorrows, tomorrow.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
  Oh yes please be more careful Natasha.. I am glad to know you are all right.. but maybe rubber gloves in the future and perhaps a scrub brush with a long wooden handle to keep you from getting ur hands to close to the power outlets again..

I like the wooden handled brush suggestion. Never thought of that. Would it really clean just as good though? I usually use soft scrub cleaner and a sponge with a rough side to it. I figure this is the only way I can put some serious elbow grease into it  :)   What about vinyl gloves? I have some of those, would those work ok?

you were very lucky Natasha I hate to think what would of happened had you manged to make a fully grounded circuit for the electricity to course through.. If you had made a complete circuit  what would of happened is we would probably never have learned of the incident & some one would of found a bacon crisped corpse instead..

You know I've actually wondered how anyone would find out if something bad happened to any of us.

I to was very fortunate to not have made a complete circuit had i done so i would never have lived past 9 or 10 years of age which is when it happened to me.  left arm a pair of pliers and a frayed cord and changing the tv channel and zappp.

Oh my gosh, that's aweful! How bad were your injuries? Were you rushed to the hospital? How long did it take you to fully recover?

may we all be safe from harm to health or wealth  in what will hopefully be a happy new year

God bless you all, Bless you all in all things & in all ways. blessings for today, for tomorrow and for tomorrows, tomorrow.

^ very sweet. Same to you, Orik  :)

Orik

I was to young to know just how serious the incident actually was, but everything turned out just fine besides having some numbness in my hands and arms for a short period of time I had no visible external injuries... Mostly just a small shock it was over and done with in like 2 seconds, As I said
I was really lucky. There was no trips to the Dr. office or hospital that I can remember so I must assume none were needed, I was just fine, I had no clue what had happened to me

I think my foster parents were a little bit worried but me I went about as usual no concerns about things at all. I went right back to my daily play routine though I did stay away from my little brother for a bit, I still thought he was at fault..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I was to young to know just how serious the incident actually was, but everything turned out just fine besides having some numbness in my hands and arms for a short period of time I had no visible external injuries... Mostly just a small shock it was over and done with in like 2 seconds, As I said
I was really lucky. There was no trips to the Dr. office or hospital that I can remember so I must assume none were needed, I was just fine, I had no clue what had happened to me

I think my foster parents were a little bit worried but me I went about as usual no concerns about things at all. I went right back to my daily play routine though I did stay away from my little brother for a bit, I still thought he was at fault..

LOL

Well I'm glad you were ok, Orik. We take so much for granted that we forget it can take a small incident to change lives forever.

Gopher

The results from my blood pressure test this morning were unbelieveably good.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

DDD

Gee thanks it's not all about what I want it is about my needs  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"][/DIV]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Winter is gradually grinding me down.

Natasha

DDD wrote:

Gee thanks it's not all about what I want it is about my needs  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"][/DIV][/DIV]
 What you need is a swift kick to rear end  ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:

Gee thanks it's not all about what I want it is about my needs  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"][/DIV][/DIV]
 What you need is a swift kick to rear end  ;)[/DIV]
 Could add that to my needs..............all night long
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

people are trying to get me to move to either France or Denmark.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Well, Denmark might be the most comfortable, but I think France would be the more interesting....Cairo might be a good alternative too.

Gopher

I've just seen the first gnats of the year.

Orik

Purolator sucks rotten eggs.. they can not find there way out of a paper bag if you stuffed them in one..

|