The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 Did DDD go on vacation to his cabin?

Vacation.. yes, suppose to have been for a week. He's always gone on the weekend so even if he is back we wont hear from him til Monday. However, if he doesn't contact me by Tuesday I'm filing a missing persons report.... hiring a private invesigator to track him down and sending out smoke signals demanding his immediate return!

I am supposed to also get off today. Yay for me!

LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Hope everyones having a good day.

Thank you and the same to you.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Join who? Me or Natasha?

Im still waiting for her to ask me to join her! ;)

Im off!

Ship went to anchor in Las Palmas harbour arrival alongside tomorrow at 9am.. that would have made me miss my flight for 11am. So there was an absolute kind hearts meeting onboard and the other guys agreed to cover my schedule for a day and I was sent ashore by water taxi.

All I gotta say is the weather here is crummy. Too bad.. it was awesome the last time I was here.

So, should be back in the country early hours of monday.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 Join who? Me or Natasha?

Perhaps both??

Im still waiting for her to ask me to join her! ;)

lol.. oook. That caught me off guard... lol

So, should be back in the country early hours of monday.

Does it seem as if the trip back home drags on or does it seem as if the time passes by quickly?

We hope you have a safe return.

Gopher

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Russ wrote:
 Did DDD go on vacation to his cabin?

Vacation.. yes, suppose to have been for a week. He's always gone on the weekend so even if he is back we wont hear from him til Monday. However, if he doesn't contact me by Tuesday I'm filing a missing persons report.... hiring a private invesigator to track him down and sending out smoke signals demanding his immediate return!

I will allways find you ;)

While I am back but I hope not for long as I want to take off again.............had a great time!!!!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 I will allways find you ;)
You better!  

OK got to go be back later......LW

Orik

Just to note this is not the last word thread.

Damn I have a craving for eggnog now. damn that spam bot

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
Just to note this is not the last word thread.

Damn I have a craving for eggnog now. damn that spam bot

You the thread police now.....ffs

Orik

Oh go suck on a rotten egg =D sheet you are to serious. This is the thread about nothing after all, pretty much like you trying to score =P

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am wondering what =P means. Is it some form of algebra?

DDD

Orik wrote:
Oh go suck on a rotten egg =D sheet you are to serious. This is the thread about nothing after all, pretty much like you trying to score =P

LOL.............. Kathy likes me       [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]   ffs  

Orik

=P is the same as :P :p or =p it is a smiley face sticking its tongue out

Used as a silly face when joking about

=D is laughter or a big grin.  similar to this.

mostly used to show you are not being to serious...

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Type the word delicious twice:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview