The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

And portugal scores 5-0 ohhh noes they just scored again... it is 6-0.... oh snap I spoke way to soon cause holy mother of God the score is now 7 to 0

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

All I can say is, This was a football match worth waking up early for...

what a incredible game... It is all over and time to go back to sleep. I am not sure I can sleep being so wide awake..I can barely wait to see what happens against Brazil...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

One mans opinion... Soccer hooligans suck. Soccer is a fantastic sport, not near as good as rugby and a whole lot better than lacrosse..

Basketball Sucks and it sucks rotten eggs at that.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 soccer sucks[/DIV]
 Couldn't have said it better myself.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 Basketball Sucks and it sucks rotten eggs at that.

lol..

Basketball started sucking after Michael Jordan retired.  Maybe it's just me but it seems when he retired basketball slowly declined as a top ranking sport. I eventually stopped watching it all together.

DDD

I will stick with fishing......the only sport that counts............you can drink cold beer while doing it  :)

Orik

Kathy is being cheap only 2 karma points this morning.. I have to agree fishing is a great sport. It just sucks as a spectator sport..

Natasha

Volleyball is my favorite to play. Football is my favorite to watch. I'd enjoy fishing more if I could get my line to out further than 2 feet in front of me  =(

Kathy has been generous with me, Orik. You must have upset her.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Volleyball is my favorite to play. Football is my favorite to watch. I'd enjoy fishing more if I could get my line to out further than 2 feet in front of me  =(

Kathy has been generous with me, Orik. You must have upset her.[/DIV]
     volleyball is fun to play FOR fun............football  whatever...........you need to come out with me to go fishing

Kathy is allways good to me

Gopher

If you'd stayed longer you'd have seen that they scored 7.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Little Fish

I saw it and commented on it...Gopher, I think you need new reading spectacles bro.

" holy mother of God the score is now 7 to 0 "

It was an amazing soccer match.. Completely one-sided though.

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:
Yeah, but whats the local economy like SD?

What economy? No better than home or here apparently. lol (non-existent. the under 1,000 people villages are still old fashioned where if you wanted work I guess you go to the lake (tourism) or a bigger village/town. Majority are farmers, some towns deal in 'tourism', there's a school house and the church. There's your rural Hungarian economy.

Hungary would be more of a 'fortress of solitude' for me, which is sort of the point -- I guess.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Thats too bad about your phone Orik.. I find Im getting mad at Shaw with teh TV and stuff Im getting in my bundle.. the internet Im getting seems to have issues all the time. We are thinking about going back to Telus. But at the same time, I bought a PVR with High Definition less than a year ago. Cant really justify losing that when we switch to Telus.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]

Interesting to hear the different problems.  We just switched from Telus to Shaw.  I think as far as service goes, they're all pretty much the same.  The only thing I will say about Telus, is that for a communications company, they have to have the ultimate worst method of communication I have ever come across, bar none.  That voice message thing is IMPOSSIBLE.  It's such a joke, it could be a SNL spoof, without changing a thing.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

The only thing I will say about Telus, is that for a communications company, they have to have the ultimate worst method of communication I have ever come across, bar none.  That voice message thing is IMPOSSIBLE.  It's such a joke, it could be a SNL spoof, without changing a thing

Thats says it all

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
What's the day before Tuesday?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview