The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Neeener

Natasha

Neeener wrote:
I wonder if you can find it in the wild here in Kentucky, I know it can be found in a lot of places but I never really looked.  

Me either but until today I was never interested in giving it a second taste.

Natasha

Neeener wrote:
I like warm Cherry Pie and vanilla ice cream.  

I prefer pumpkin pie. I don't like cherries.

Neeener

Natasha wrote:
 Neeener wrote:
I like warm Cherry Pie and vanilla ice cream.  

I prefer pumpkin pie. I don't like cherries.
 Well I don't like Pumpkin :) So I can eat the cherries all by my self  
How about the ice cream, Ill share it with you.  

Natasha

Well I love pumpkin! So you can keep your stinky cherries    
I guess I could go for some ice cream. I usually don't eat both at the same time.

Neeener

Stinky ;-o that's just not right.
Ok better than the stinky Pumpkin  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
So you're a white man packing a black licorice, are you ?  

P.C.- thank you so much. I'll keep an eye out for them next time I'm shopping.

I know what you mean but if you just want to make it look innocent ........OK
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Missing a Druid

Natasha

DDD

Missing a Druid wrote:
[img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k85e2ddc4cb.gif"]
Would you two knock it off and get back to work.

cool I like it

Lil Me

Man oh man.  More workplace drama.

Got a phone call from the head office of our affiliate company today.  They wanted to know why I wasn't attending the conference in Texas next week because "it is imperative that the operational co-ordinator from each dealer attend".  I had to find a diplomatic way to say, "because the owner chose not to bring me".  LOL.  Head office called the owner, after which he and I had an awkward conversation which resulted in a lot of back-pedalling on his part.

I'm not sure why I sweat, and stress, and work extra hard in my job when I am clearly not appreciated.

I should pack it in and go work somewhere FUN (if such as place exists!).
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

So sorry to hear that LM I rather work with those, I like and go to a job I enjoy, than go to a Job I  hate and people I do not like... I state a simple motto now, health over wealth... LM if you can no longer fave fun and no longer enjoy the work,  it is probably time to seek out a new place for employment...

Follow your Heart LM never sacrifice for those that do not appreciate it, Never sacrifice your self. We only live once enjoy it while you can and have it once to enjoy...Perhaps you should attend that meeting attend that Job Function get names, numbers, use that time to seek out a new employer. From the sounds of it your employer doesn't want you to go, for the fear that you will find a new Place to work and perhaps learn that he is underpaying you for the work that that you do, do..

thats all I can suggest... not much in advice... It is not like I am employed or anything...

I do not mean to pry but how ire things with family now is health improving ? are other family members stepping up, taking respponsibility and helping out ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Being in job limbo sucks.

I literally don't know what to do during the day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

I am thinking about a change of staff here..........if you know ACCPAC and can handle customers on the phone construction related products. Small office full time

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview