The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I was going to watch that movie the other night but our burnt copy didn't load up.  File was too large so I watched the newest Star Trek last night.  AWESOME movie!  

P.C.

Quote from: Sportsdude on Aug 15 09 05:45I'm watching Ratatouille for the first time.  

I'd like to see that.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

If anyone remembered the lady bug that landed on me....well, it did bring us good luck.  Extreme good luck a few days ago!    

Sportsdude

PC this movie is great! I can't believe I'm saying that about a disney film. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

wow

i wasn't expecting that kind of ending. that film is wow.

P.C.

Sportsdude

I won't ruin it but wow.

It's cute and all until the wow moment which is probably the reason why adults kept wanting to see it over and over again. Its an adult movie stuck in a children's film, only adults would understand the ending because it speaks to us more than the kids.

wow.

purelife

oooooooooo.......I just might have to rent it this weekend.  I've been wanting to watch that movie since it came out.  I can't wait!!!  

Russ

I wondered what movie this was so I IMDB'd it and remembered it. I didnt wathc the whole thing when I saw it.

Well, my parents are heading back to the island.. Should be interesting to have the house calm, quiet, and composed again.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

We has a shiny new truck in our driveway.    

Sportsdude

P.C.

Had you been waiting for him to snore for long ?    

Sportsdude

Well its quite a relief really, I've been away so long, I'd forgotten about the bugs that never shut up past 8pm til about 5am (they drive me mad). Other than that, I'm the only one up. Quite house.

the ceiling fans is making a its usual noise.

But the dog? He's crazy.  He tucks himself to sleep in his cage. He goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up at 6:30.

P.C.

Noisy bugs ?  Like crickets or something like that ?  

Sportsdude

There's two bugs
crickets make the winding up a clock/or gadget noise and they keep at it all night, rarely stop, i like that bug.

the other bug i've yet to figure out. But its the more annoying one that drives you mad.
Its call is more in and out in and out lives woody areas. Its talking or other bugs. Sounds like a whistle

|