The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Poor Sawdust....he's the one who dropped the paver on my hand....and of course he feels terrible.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

awww that sucks. I hope the hand feels better soon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

49er

Michel wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]lol no sex for the next 6 months ah ah !  [/FONT]
   Sportsdude wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]awww that sucks. I hope the hand feels better soon.[/FONT]

You two just made my day!

P.C.

Hahahaaa.  You're right 49er.....classic.  

Just got back from Victoria.  Gorgeous and sunny down there.  Had to check out the Island's new Lee Valley.....and every nursery on the way home.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I love the smell of nursery's.  I wish there was a nursery within walking distance of my home.

My parents purchased a gigantic fish tank.  It's so purty.  No fishies yet because they have to wait for about 3 weeks before fishies can call their tank home.  

Sportsdude

I'm doing an edit of an economic theory book for a friend. He wants to know 'about the economy' so he is taking econ classes (which is pointless, they teach you lies and bullshit Chicago School crap etc) during the summer. Pointless major, Econ. Dead end major.

Gopher

I've just forgotten the name of the book I was going to post in the Current Reading thread.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Actually, it's ok......well, not compelling reading, just something light.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

Gotta love UBC, not covered for optomitry therefore I go without glasses and can't see past 5-7m. (gets blurry)

Lil Me

Don't worry, SD.  Most of us peons pay for our own eyeglasses.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|