The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
Whats the secret with teh constantly wet hair LM? And what job?
--
Hey Russ.  I'm out of the home office and managing an office for a local contractor.  There's a ton to do and not enough hours in the day.  Plus, today the boss' briefcase was stolen out of his truck while he was eating lunch.  We've lost customer invoices, bills payable and customer contacts- including the addresses and phone numbers for jobs later this week.  D'oh!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Indeed, rock art of 4500 years old, discovered a century ago, and suddenly huge vandalism. Some people are so f*cked up, they're a bunch of idiots.  

Although not as old as the rock art you are talking about ... I visited the Sagrida de Familla (below) and as you walked up the narrow staircases to the turrets the walls were covered with people's names scratched into the stone ... I think 100 years ago people would think you would ROT in HELL for defacing the house of God now they just don't think ...

I really am not into Churches or architecture - but this was truly AMAZING ... if you are ever near Barcelona - you owe it to your self to stop in.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Hey Russ.  I'm out of the home office and managing an office for a local contractor.  There's a ton to do and not enough hours in the day.  Plus, today the boss' briefcase was stolen out of his truck while he was eating lunch.  We've lost customer invoices, bills payable and customer contacts- including the addresses and phone numbers for jobs later this week.  D'oh!

This sounds like something that would happen to me or my brother... good luck! Should make the week interesting to say the least.

Well, Im having to brainstorm what Im doing with the second gastank on my truck now... its not quite sitting the way I want it to.
Thank god Im in a garage, it looks a wee bit wet out there.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Michel wrote:
snowing here. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif[/img]  

WHAT!?! Wheres here thereabouts?
I just took starfishies snow tires off yesterday. If it snows anywhere NEAR her car.. she tends to bump a curb or something, not another car.. yet. Not that Im insinuating anything of course.. lol.

P.C.

Good morning.  It's snowing here too. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/g025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

My computer is driving me round the bend.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Morning Gopher!

Gopher wrote:
My computer is driving me round the bend.  

Good.. someone is coming to meet me. Im already around the bend with my damn computer. Im seriously currently looking into apple laptops with the dual processor doohickey program.. for a windows window (hee hee I like that term). My current laptop of 7 months of age is very close to sailing off my back balcony to join the impact spot of my last two printers and one of my desktop monitors. Dont buy HP laptops. Especially ones with that vista virus.

Orik

Good afternoon every one, i woke up at 0600 6 am this morning took one look out the window saw the rain went straight back to bed... 8 am reawoke took one look out the window saw the snow and lauighed out loud and thought to my self nice april fools day gift from the angels above... bleeding snow... i thought about posing that on the forums but figured some folks would think i was trying a april fools day on them... anyways.. no computer issues this week... just a slow machine.. it can not encode record and play games at the same time like some of my better ones could.. this one can only do one task :(... ahh well with dual core chipsets being as cheap as 75 to 225 canadian one can build a competent machine for cheap... its all the other dodads that cost u money russ... as for vista.. i hate it, and will continue to use xp home or pro untill they release the nesest version of their OS in fall of this year...

Russ before u chuck ur machine off the balcony think of idiots like me who woud love to have ur junk to tinker around with... and if its functional no sense juking it... i am no fan of HP or Dell, but they r not half bad pc's when it comes down to it... acer is not bad either, thugh acers customer support could be better.

i am always looking for computer parts cases mobo chipsets ram etcetra.. sometimes ni piece together a machine and make 20 to 50 dollars off them.. sometimes i just blow them up and cook em out just like a russ brbq turkey deepfry lol...

homemoding and oclocking is a exspencive hobby...

ohh yess some very good news .. who wants join me for saki and sushi... my live is 100 percent normal and functional once more.. my health is not yet optional to returning to work.. but i am healthy enough to be alowed to have a small nip or a single pint again... waaahooo

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]in[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ear[/td][td]g[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b99aee625bba713a937a93e820219f05" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]index.php?action=jsoption;sesc=06387a6b055736352a08376c77b57a7a;1238625762687" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

speaking of earings girls do u have any single hoops small ones that u lost the other one.. i have lost my last hoop and one stud.. so i now need a single new hoop to go weith my stud...

spam bot stopper...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|