The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol Oh please. I don't look like him, I only get his haircut when I'm 'I running for something' or 'getting a job' or going 'down south into enemy territory' mode. lol
Its a ploy I picked up on how to please Conservatives in rural America. Look like a good Christian boy on the outside, they won't know the difference and think you're a good straight and hate the gays, hate the blacks kinda guy.

Although the ploy is ruined when you come out of the leftie closet, then the more militant people threaten to shoot you. ah america.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Well he's got a mouth for TV.

Harper would be great for those late night tv scam adverts in the US promising to make you millions in just a few short weeks. I see a future in him for that he'd be good.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
[em]lol Oh please. I don't look like him, I only get his haircut when I'm 'I running for something' or 'getting a job' or going 'down south into enemy territory' mode. lol[/em][/p] No no no you post his pic here, it was disturbing, you obviously try to emulate him in look and politics lol  
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]hahahaha rotfl[/p]Nah this is the goal for me, but society doesn't accept people like this anymore.
[/p][/p]
[/p]
[/p]

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah I know.  I've looked like that before anyway, when I was around 18, didn't shave for 4 months, hair went past my chin.

P.C.

TA DAAAA.     I finished my 2 shoji screens.  Well...the wood part anyways.  I'm going to stretch raw silk over the back instead of rice paper so they will be a little sturdier.

purelife

P.C.

Soon as I get the silk on.  I'll put my lamp on that I made at Christmas too.

purelife

I was just watching a show on Women's Network where the Designer was putting in shoji screens.  SO PURTY!!!  I bet yours look beautiful.  I'm looking forward to seeing some pics. :)  

P.C.

I need to access the storage along the side back end of the house, which I have always had to climb over a space that is the reverse side of the stairwell.  It used to be fine....but not so much anymore.  So I'm cutting in a doorway from the guest room, and camouflaging it with the shoji screen....and then one on the other side, just for symmetry.

Orik

Thank you Michel, the detailed explanation on french swearing, was most insightful and I used to think I knew how to swear pretty good, but it looks like I have allot to learn yet.

son of a fire truck that wench is ugly :D hehe

anyways I still have nothing to say so here's a nifty emote..and i think that one on the left is urinating hands free in the others mouth at least that's what it looks like to me... i think the intention was to make it look like beer spilling off the chin though. and one on the right why is he so happy and what is that lady smiley doing to him ? and why does the bald guy smiley look surprised but happy seems to be looking at the jumpy smileys groin area...  this is one x rated emote...

[img style="width: 471px; height: 363px;" src="http://i39.tinypic.com/3bymc.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|