The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well its not like they didn't plan this, they did. So I'd think they would have all staff on shift or standby or something.

unlike this one place for the world series when the home team was in it. 200 people in a place and 4 servers.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah they've turned it into their showcase restaurant now for the city. It re-opened in late Dec.

Yeah 4 servers, the place was crap, went out of business and came back again as another place. Its one of those revolving 'sports bar' places that changes names every 6 months.

Sportsdude

Yeah the loudest I usually like is Red Robin unless its a super bowl party at a pub that's also an all you can eat chicken bbq. lol

And I hate discos. I want to talk not dance, unless I'm out of my mind to where part of me is in Nanaimo, then I dance.

Sportsdude

lol. Yeah I last time I was at Red Robin's the bartender girl was telling me canadian sex jokes.  

Lil Me

I've had the total opposite experience of everyone else....

Good Denny's in Canada.
 Bad Denny's in the States.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 huh there are canadian sex jokes ? I wonder what these can be by opposition to other countries sex jokes. They use the word beaver instead of pussy?

well its a sex joke in general. I can't remember what she fully said as it was 2 months ago. I made a comment about how slow the Canucks start out in games and she said something about them being like Canadian men who last longer in bed or something.  

|