The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
bah we don't all look the same. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Some of us just stand out more than others.[/FONT]
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]  [/FONT]

Quit wearing high heels, SD!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Sportsdude wrote:
Gondola collapsed at Whistler.

where did u hear that bit of news nothing on the radio or the news channel im on now...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.vancouversun.com/Whistler+gondola+tower+collapses+skiers+trapped/1083212/story.html"]http://www.vancouversun.com/Whistler+gondola+tower+collapses+skiers+trapped/1083212/story.html[/a]  

Orik

its all over global news now... so far no one is reported as to being injured or killed... apparently it is the 3 rd tower from the base.. acording to the news that has collapsed and at least 2 gondolas crashed to the ground and one is stuck in a tree and the rest below a certain point are goingto have to be rescued manually... the upper levels can operate as normal

what a bloody mess
 and it could of been much worse had one of the towers higher up had collapsed...

sabotage terrorism ?
or just a faulty construction work

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I doubt terrorism.  Mechanical failure?
 Those things need annual inspections and permits.  Just like elevators.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

with the colapse of the excalibur line of the gondolas how will this effect the transition of skiers going from peak to peak... imagine what the results would be if one of the peak to peak towers collapsed those are what at the 1600 foot mark of elevation something like that anyways i just remember they are damned highup

Lil Me

Just read about the Jamaican bobsled team moving to Pemberton, BC.
 Local businesses offering them sponsorship.
 Jamaican athletes getting involved in the Pemberton community.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Russ

Michel wrote:
Terrorism? Isn't too early for the spring offensive of the NDP guerilla ? lol  

Its never too early for those buggers.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|