The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I think everyone here has a BIG caring heart. [img style="width: 28px; height: 22px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/23.gif[/img]  

Russ

'bless" es to mr and Mrs LM!

Im glad others have met you as well orik.. shows we all arent just an online persona all the time!

Well, sorry but I gots to run. The chicken is ready.. i think. Then back down for more playing on all the little badwordles on the truck.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I was surprized when I went into town today, to find that our Town Hall clock tower plays God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, instead of the usual clock chimes. It sounded purdy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/v010.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I love that clock.
Did they finish the new development? Last time I was there in May it was coming along.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You mentioned 'the development' before, but I don't know where or what that is ?  

Sportsdude

F. and P.

If I can remember well. Massive construction.

P.C.

F and P ?

I can't visualize any massive construction going on in Qualicum. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]    

Sportsdude

F---t and P--m---e or F---t and B---h  I was a continuation of a newer development at some corner on F---t

lol Wheel of Fortune pick a vowel. lol

P.C.

P.C.

I can't imagine what that would be.  I'm thinking it can't be finished, because I don't think anything has started.  I'm miffed....I just don't know what could be developed there....there's already stuff there.

Sportsdude

Lol Unless you want to drop the embargo on locales you told to do last year, I'll continue with the wheel of fortune.

oh okay what's across the railroad tracks and to the right. The word starts with Frank and another rhymes with Peach. lol

Sportsdude

Well I know for a fact they were building something, somebody told me a bank. It was a wood frame when I got there in Sept. and then slowly it started getting bigger. Trying to remember the street. It was the street where I always eat at. That 50s diner. The end of it. They were continuing the english look.

P.C.

Oh....up in Chilham Village ?  That used to be the old Whiskey Creek Nursery....but nothing massive is going in there.....there isn't a massive space.  I think it will be a TD bank.

I like the way they do things in Qualicum....nothing steps outside the village feel.

|