Go ahead and sin...

Started by TehBorken, Jan 29 07 08:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

yeah I agree purelife on the ruining relationships part.  Because if a guy has that mentality he could cheat, you never know.

For my cousins bachelor party they just had a band play in their barn and everyone got pretty wasted and just told stories. No strippers are anything stupid.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

So they didn't strip one of the men and tie him up naked to a lamp-post - as happened in my hometown last year?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Yes, I've heard of that one time on the radio.  One man was striped and hand-cuffed to a pole.  The keys were beside him but he couldn't reach it. The name of the game was to convince someone to get them for him to free him.  He ended up calling Z95 to plea for help.  LOL, it was funny.  He said that nobody would help him because they thought the police was up to something.  And that he was up to no good.

Would you have?

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 Yes, I've heard of that one time on the radio.  One man was striped and hand-cuffed to a pole.  The keys were beside him but he couldn't reach it. The name of the game was to convince someone to get them for him to free him.  He ended up calling Z95 to plea for help.  LOL, it was funny.  He said that nobody would help him because they thought the police was up to something.  And that he was up to no good.

Would you have?[/DIV]

No, because naturally good Samaritan that I assume you to be, you'd have got there first!

purelife

I would only free him if he was handsome and if I can keep him.  tee hee...

Sportsdude

LOL!!!

So the question really is who would you NOT help out.

I'd help out anyone except my crazy aunt, george bush and people who've bullied me other then that I'd help anyone I would see in that situation.

Lise

Oh dang. I can't believe they did that to the guy. How embarassing but he will probably remember the experience for the rest of his life.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I agree.  That is why my stagette will be the Queen's version of "tea time."  Tea and biscuits anyone?  

Sportsdude

oh how lovely madame.  

purelife

Oh yeah, and coffee for some of you coffee lovers.  :)  

Sportsdude

Starbucks or Timmies?  

Russ

Some of the stags Ive been to have been pretty 'interesting'. But alot of them have just been a bunch of us guys going out somewhere like up to kelowna that time, and doing something fun with all of us. Thats what stags are really all about.. getting a group of friends together and all having a good time.

Last stag I went to, one of the guys there who was married had that nude in  a sheet downtown happen to him.. LOL, interesting stories from that!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

LOL, I think those nudity stuff are really embarrassing.  Now, why can't stags and stagettes join together?  That'll be cool.    

Sportsdude

That would be pure insanity.

Gopher

....and also a rut?

|