Go ahead and sin...

Started by TehBorken, Jan 29 07 08:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

I know in the UK they are called stags and stagettes.. Ive been invited to a few of them over there. Its a big thing to travel outside the country when they do that though.. its more of the 'in' thing.. and makes sence cause they have so many different destinations for cheap. Eastern ex Russian provinces are the big hit.. like Ukraine and such.. cheap and LOTS of 'good' places to go.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

when I saw that picture on wiki I went "I don't know if thats purelife's idea of a good time'... lise on the other hand..;) hehe just kidding.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

My staggette will be a day at the spa.  There is no way in hell where I'll subject myself to that sort of "behavoir."  But, I have no choice...it's whatever my female friends come up with... I better drop hints to them now... spa spa spa...

Sportsdude

yup spa is totally you purelife.  

Lise

Ah purelife.... spoil sport. Actually, I didn't have a stagette party myself. Too busy with wedding preparation. We did have a wonderful dinner party with the girls though.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

damn, it doesnt sound like im gonna get to strip. ive been practising my moves for nothing.

P.C.

I didn't have a stagette either.  The whole concept didn't interest me.  Mr.P.C. to be and I rented the whole go-cart place, and as we were both on different ball teams at the time, we both invited everyone on our teams.  Then we all came back to my place for drinks and bar-b-que.  It was a lot of fun.  Not exactly a trendy idea, but everyone had a great time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

you and Mr. PC were on dueling ball teams? Awesome.  Who had the better team?  

Russ

LOL, SD. We all know who had the stronger team...

Hmm, Im surprised at the amount of people that dont have a staggette. Doesnt have to be anything big or anything... For buddies stag we took him up to kelowna with all of us, got him drunk and bought him a seat in the hit to pass up there.. he was scared shitless. It was great! We had him all pissed up and brought out an old slip and slide.. let him at it. Pretty funny.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I love stories about how people met each other and stuff.  So cool.  

Lise

kingy wrote:
damn, it doesnt sound like im gonna get to strip. ive been practising my moves for nothing.[/DIV]
     Shoot! Now we gotta have a stagette just for kingy!!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I personally think that stagettes and stags are overrated.  I don't believe in "one-time" fun and a day of "letting loose."  

Speaking of stag, there was this one guy who was completely butt naked walking with two plank boards on Robson Street.  He was with a couple of his guy friends.  On the board it said something about giving him money to feed him and to help pay his wedding.  LOL, it was embarrasing and freaking hilarious.  

There was this one time when I was over at the night club with a few g/f's and one group of guys were celebrating a stag.  On the groom-to-be's shirt, it had a list of "to-do's"  One of them involved putting a beer bottle between the knees and having a random girl drink and suck on it.  Uhm, I won't tell you what I did from that list.  LOL.  

My b/f's best friend already asked me what is "allowed" for a stag.  I know that he'll throw a HUGE smashing stag.  I simply just said "no kissing.  no sucking."  We'll see how that goes.

I also feel that stags/staggettes can ruin relationships as well.  

purelife

Shoot! Now we gotta have a stagette just for kingy!!!!!

[/DIV]I vote Lise to strip and do a lap dance on kingy.  Heck, Lise, you can pole dance too. ;)

Lise

LOL. Good story, purelife.

And ah..... no, I'm not doing any pole dancing. Certainly not around kingy. I'm more liable to fall off his pole..... hehe.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Don't worry Lise.  I'll make sure that you have a sufficient insurance policy for those types of "falls."  ;)  

|