Caffeinated Doughnuts

Started by TehBorken, Jan 27 07 04:32

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"] [font color="#000000" face="Verdana,Sans-serif" size="2"][span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"]Alll I can say is...WOOO HOOOO!!!!![/span]
[/font][/span][/span][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span id="article"][span id="intelliTXT"][font color="#000000" face="Verdana,Sans-serif" size="2"]
Scientist Develops Caffeinated Doughnuts
[/font][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font size="1"][span class="L8"][span class="oldL8"][/span][/span][/font][/font][/span][font face="Verdana,Sans-serif"][font color="black" size="2"][span id="article"][div class="KonaBody"][span id="intelliTXT"]DURHAM. N.C. (AP) - That cup of coffee just not getting it done anymore? How about a Buzz Donut or a Buzzed Bagel? That's what Doctor Robert Bohannon, a Durham, North Carolina, molecular scientist, has come up with. Bohannon says he's developed a way to add caffeine to baked goods, without the bitter taste of caffeine. Each piece of pastry is the equivalent of about two cups of coffee.[/p]While the product is not on the market yet, Bohannon has approached some heavyweight companies, including Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks about carrying it.
[/p][/span][/div][/span][/font][/font][/span][a href="http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070126/D8MSVDV80.html"]http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070126/D8MSVDV80.html[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

OMG. Caffeine in donuts. Of course.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

whats the point of having caffineited donuts if you cant taste the coffee? retarded.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

But you can have a cup of coffee with your donuts and get triply wired.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Hmm good point... I still want the coffee taste and the enjoyment of drinking three cups.. with a smoke. I actually am not a fan of doughnuts.

kitten

Neither am I, but cream puffs...........lead me to them.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Actually true.. RSS buys the mini frozen cream puffs from costco.. delicious but BAD NEWS. lol.

EDIT: I was searching for pictures of it and this came up as the fourth picture.. wtf?