No school today....

Started by TehBorken, Jan 11 07 06:21

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I got the pox.  I try not to scratch so they won't leave a scar, but apparently I scratch in my sleep....lol

(I think your mom made a good choice)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
Hey TB!  That's a picture of your finished deck, isn't it?  KEWL!

Yep!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey TB, is the deck completed? Looks done to me. [/div]
Oh yeah, it's been done for quite a while. I [a href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1755.0.html"]posted some pics[/a] of it after it was all done.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orca

Teh Borken gave me such a false hope with the title of this thread....

purelife

LOL....No work today would've been an awesome headline.  ;)

Russ

Well, for some there IS no work today.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

That has been the biggest adjustment to living here as opposed to Vancouver. Here, it can snow above your house, and people will give other people a hard time for being late for work, never mind missing work.  Vancouver, if it hints at snowing, it would mean get out the jammie pants and dig out the Godfather collection.

Mind you, here (Alberta), it is more of a dry powdery snow as opposed to a heavy wet snow. Usually here, it is pretty easy to drive on the snow.

On the other side of the coin, Calgarians will cancel events due to a little rain, whereas Vancouver folks will golf in a February rainstorm and not even blink at it.