YEAH!!!

Started by Russ, Jan 02 07 09:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Sorry for the self serving thread/ post but I passed my first exam of three!!

Im only two months behind where I should be, but I THINK I should be ok

So, as I have been wound up the last little bit, Im sorry for seeming to be such a prick with my posts and replies.. Im not like that...

Anyhow, sorry to take up your time and webspace...    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=5]Yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!  Good going Russ.  Glad to hear it.[/FONT]

You were worried about this one, and you aced it.  (you still haven't told me exactly what it is you're being tested for)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Moolah!

So once you pass the remaining 2, are we going to be calling you Russ, the cardiologist?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
Sorry for the self serving thread/ post but I passed my first exam of three!!

Wow, congratulations! Are you really studying cardiology as Raging Poodle mentioned?[/div][div]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

YAY, RUSS!!  Knew you could do it. Congratulations!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

TehBorken wrote:
 Russ wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Sorry for the self serving thread/ post but I passed my first exam of three!![/SPAN]

Wow, congratulations! Are you really studying cardiology as Raging Poodle mentioned?[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

Ah, no. Not a cardiologist. Im upgrading my current engineering lisence. Theres three exams.. I just have to start studying for the second one now. Well, maybe not for a bit. Lol.    

purelife

OMG OMG OMG!  CONGRATS RUSS!  You must feel fantastic!  Wow, those results were quick!

purelife

P.S.  When I see the word YEAH! I think of Usher.  

Lise

[FONT size=6]CONGRATULATIONS, RUSS!!! [/FONT]

Yay!!! Knew you could do it!

[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Thanks everyone!! :)

I do just want to say that I havent gotten the actual results back, but I walked out after three and a half hours pretty confidant with my answers. I then checked what we had for answers with others and even worst case on some of the iffy points I put down I am above the minimum pass percentage.    

Moolah!

Maybe you can devise a mechanical heart device then so it'll still have something to do with cardiology?
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

purelife

Hey Russ.  Did you get your results back?  How did you do?