|

Gopher

False

PBM SHOULD be tired.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True

PBM is tired of there current life and what is going on in it
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

False -not my life in general just certain situations going on between myself and other couple of people.

TPBM is wondering why they have to be ones to improve their friendships/realtionships.

Orik

False.. I know my faults, if people can not accept me as I am, well forget it.. I need to change some things, but I am to old to change now, so why bother..

person below me wants to go and see a good stage show..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False

TPBM has started their Christmas shopping.

Gopher

False

PBM has posted all their Christmas cards.

Natasha

False -  I rarely keep my Christmas Cards

TPBM will be sending e-cards this Christmas

Gopher

True

PBM adds at least two names to their address book every year.

Orik

False.. my address book was lost a number of years ago. sadly the many friends I had listed in it I have no way of ever contacting again. travelled far and wide. made many a friend  out on the road. People from all over the America and Canada.. Now =( I can not write to any of them. Not since I lost the address book, some things are irreplaceable... My E-mail address book was the same. had a hard drive failure. which led to the loss of all email addys. so I went from many friends to not having any..

PBM wonders what it would be like to just walk away from the world they know and start over in a place where they know no one and no one knows them.. To simply vanish with out a trace.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

TRUE...................has been on my mind alot

PBM would like to join me

Orik

True...

PBM would disappear if they had the financial means..

Gopher

True

PBM would like to live in a particular place.

DDD

ummmmmmm have not travelled enough to have found that spot yet........have some that would be great but so much more to see

PBM................is going to the doctors in a week

Gopher

False

PBM is thinking of going away very soon

DDD

True

PMB is booooooooored

|