The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Big True  So beautiful.

The person below me is going out for dinner tonight

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

false

PBM has weekend plans.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

True

TPBM is celebrating Mother's Day?

P.C.

Not sure.  I always take it as something somebody brings to you.    

PBM enjoyed the sunshine today.  

Natasha

True

TPBM gives hints for gifts they may want?

P.C.

False

PBM hopes someone will cook them dinner on Mother's Day

Natasha

False

TPBM hopes to go out for Mother's Day?

Orik

False

the person below still has a mother to hug...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

False [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/9.gif"]

PBM thinks they have the best gift for their mom.  

Gopher

True

PBM likes walking barefoot in the park?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Treuish... I used to until they turned park 1 into a dog park, now I would never dare walk in that park for fear of a doggy poop landmine, another sad day was spotting the used syringes underneath the picnic tables in park 2. So no more barefoot walking there. Busted beer bottles and syringes at the beach...

Walking barefoot at the beach or park is no longer a big to-do. The closest I shall come to bare feet at the beach or park is to stick my bare feet in a pair of sandals or flip flops just to be on the safer side of walking.

the person below me has exceeded the posted speed limit by more than 100 Kilometers an hour

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False

PBM won't be posting here next week.

Natasha

False

TPBM likes to sing in the shower?

Orik

true

the person below me has heard me sing and would rather listen to chalkboards and fingernails than here me sing again...

Gopher

False

PBM has just washed their hair.

|