The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

False... sorry gopher I also do not know...

Natasha what Is the meaning of the SO abbreviation please.

The person below me wants to travel to France and urinate off the top of the Eiffel tower...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

True

PBM doesn't believe that the  danube is blue?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Hindi Ko alam. I don't know

The person below me will explain what the danube is.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

False.......still waitting on the meaning of tasha's other post

PBM

hates al the short abv....... and slangs
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

True

Person below me hates filling police reports

DDD

Ture anything that has me signing a police report

TPBM

wants to fly to vegas

Natasha

Fly?? Not if I can help it.

SO =  significant other   =)

TPBM learned something new today?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Fly?? Not if I can help it.

SO =  significant other   =)

TPBM learned something new today?

OK drive then

True  SO

TPBM

wants to let loose and just go with there feelings about something

Natasha

True. I'd like to go with my feelings on a few things actually. That's easier said than done.

TPBM has good plans for the summer?[/DIV]

Orik

false

the person below me got bad news today

Natasha

True

TPBM got into an arguement with someone today.

Little Fish

True

the person below me lost 20 dollars today

P.C.

Probably

The person below me found some money in the last 6 months.  (tell me where and how much...and yes old coat pockets count)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

True

PBM has a dark side
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

True (doesn't everyone)

The Person Below Me enjoys star gazing and amateur astronomy

|