The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

False

PBM has recently taken back something to a shop because they were dissatisfied with it.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

True if you mean the 6 pkg of soup from Costco that the forklift must have crashed into.

PBM  Is due for a relaxing summer vacation.

Gopher

True (even in retirement they're still needed)

PBM is feeling particularly good today

Orik

morning from 5 am to 8 am was great. from 8 am till now it sucked balls... now i am feeling a little better.

the pbm wants to take the air-conditioning unit at work home with them.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

False. I couldnt attempt to carry the one from my work with a forklift.

My advice to everyone.. is to wait until the end of season and stock up on one or two.. just in case for next year. I picked up two units that were selling for 450 each at the end of season last year for 91 dollars each with tax.
Wish I did that with a pool from last year..

PBM wishes they would have done things in the past differently.. now that they know what they do

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

True (but thinks it's impossible to change one's personality)

PBM agrees with this

Orik

False ( i think a person who really wants to make changes to them self personality wise or other can and will do so. )

The Person Below Me wants to walk on to a very crowded sky-train or bus.and have a little mischevious fun via stinkbomb usage

[div class="ecdProdTitle"]Stink Bombs[/div] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td][div class="ecdProdImg ecdProdImgLeft" style="margin-top: 5px;"][table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]         Stink Bombs[/p] [font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="3"]Contains three small vials. Break open one of these glass vials and phew! This lets out a foul odor for about 10 minutes. These smell AWFUL![/font][/p]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

TRUE

PBM refuses to grow up  

van_guy

what the ... gophie ...  how did you know???PBM  wonders what life is all about
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

True...I hope to have it all figured out when I grow up.

The person below me is happiest when they are outdoors.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

True.

PBM wonders what is wrong with the Person Above them.

P.C.

lol....true

The person below me was happy to finally see some rain.  Only second rain day since May.

Russ

False. Saw lots o rain in africa.

PBM has decided like myself that buying the pool isnt the expensive part.. its all the damn little chemicals, oh you need this.. oh you need that.

van_guy

PBM has decided like myself that buying the pool isnt the expensive part.. its all the damn little chemicals, oh you need this.. oh you need that.

False - never owned a pool

PBM can't drink rum without singing the pirate song in his/her head ...

yo ho and a bottle of rum - it's a pirates life for me ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

False  I try to not  to sing where others might hear.

The person below me thinks this is one of the best summers in a long time.

|