The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

lazy nhl367

lol no pc XD is a common internet facial expression  

P.C.

LOL.  Ohhhhhhhh!  Well that explains it. I'm not at all common.

So....what does it mean ?

The person below me is much more informed about these things.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

False

PBM hates jargon

A fool's paradise is better than none.

nhl367

Ture

PBM loves sports  

Orik

False

Back to the question both pc and nhl missed when they went off topic.

the person below me likes to take pictures

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

nhl367

Ture

PBM likes anime  

P.C.

False

The person below me is artistic.

*add...to Oriks question

True  - love takin pics....hate having my pic taken.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Define artistic please

artistic as in draws and paints = false

artistic as in photography = true, depends who's looking at it. Not every1 see's the same thing in a image

artistic as in writes plays, novels, or poetry ? true though again it depends on the other reading or looking at it, we do not all share the same taste, in what may or may not be artistic.

the person below me is thinking about trying pizza huts new italian style pasta dishes.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

nhl367

false

already tried it...it was ok not worth it though..well to me

pbm is working tomorrow  

Orik

false

unless you count sleeping in reading a book posting on the forums and gooing out for a salad at henry's work

the person below me. is contemplating why a dog barks and cats meow and not the other way around.

nhl367

false

PBM  had a night alone with there sweetie yesterday  

Gopher

False

PBM is expecting to have another night alone

Orik

unknown at this time. safe to say it is most likely true.

the person below me wants to join me at henrys for a garden salad and chicken nuggets.

Gopher

False (I'll give the salad a miss, although to make up for it I'll have your share of the nuggests).

PBM would like to take part in the Italian holiday which I'm going to have with PC.  

nhl367

ture aslong has if i get to miss a day of school..lol

pbm is doing somthing with the family 2morrow for family day  

|