Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

False

PBM is noticing a few hints of spring.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

True.....I can smell it.

The person below me is planning a summer vacation......like Gophie and me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

False ( I anticpate that one will be enough since it's going to last for three months)

PBM received some interesting post this morning

P.C.

False

The person below me is also above me.

Orik

False

The person below me mailed some interesting post.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

True

PBM has always has a backlog of letters awaiting reply.  

Orik

false

my apartment mailbox, my email inbox and ym are almost always empty these days... nothing but spam junk mail or bills

the person below me thinks the abbreviation of PBM sounds more like a abreviation for pure bowel movement

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]nk[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]chu[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="15a778dff69ac52779a0fd6379d3a5d8" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                                                 [input name="num_replies" value="5990" type="hidden"]          [input name="sc" value="c43aee5e154c78431f41268698a97143" type="hidden"]          [input name="seqnum" value="35" type="hidden"]                 

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

False (but it will do from now on)

PBM has walked into a plate glass door

nhl367

False

PBM wears glasses  

Russ

True. And needs a new set.

PBM wishes there was going to be more snow

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

False (and I'm also intent on the purpose of getting some new glasses).

PBM is growing impatient for the clocks to change.  

P.C.

False.  Umm....Gophie....we've all changed our clocks.

The person below me is wondering where Gophie is, if he is still waiting to change his clock.

Gopher

I want mine to change into something interesting - like a permanent sundial.

PBM has an elegant water feature.

P.C.

True...except most people just call it rain.

The person below me, is going to cook for someone tonight.

Russ

True. I deep fryed a turkey tongiht. And Im very very slow now. But twas a gooder.

PBM is wondering like I am why peanut oil is better than canola oil, and why is it like twice the price of the other.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|