Lol, for the ladies....

Started by TehBorken, Dec 29 06 07:00

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I don't believe in full equality in a relationship.  One is going to be better at something than the other.  I wouldn't want someone to be an equal of me.    

kitten

No bashing intended, Russ.  What would the world be like without men?  

*Don't rush to answer, ladies!*  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Those vacs are damn powerful.  My dad has one and that thing sucks up dirt/water like no other I've ever seen.  

LOL kitten.  I agree.  No guy bashing there, Russ.  

Russ

LOL, I dont think I found the right sarcasm smiley. <sigh>

I agree PL, I use my shopvac for everything. Its great! The one I pictured looks like it, but the one I got was a limited edition one with a 5hp motor instead of the normal 2.5 hp one.

I got a bit of a look when I tried to clean my fishtank with it. I was told I would have it taken away.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Were the fish still in it?

purelife

ROFL kitten.  

We once had a fish (beta fish) and it died on us.  poor poor thing... :(

Lise

Why would you suck frozen berries in the first place????????

Umph. Other than purelife's BF, I know of NO MAN that puts da toilet seat down. They seem to think it's a useless motion to put the seats down.

I just want all the guys in the world to PEE IN THE HOLE. [FONT color=#ff0000]Missing is NOT an option[/FONT].
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Why would you suck frozen berries in the first place????????

Honestly? It involved copious amounts of alcohol on my buddies birthday, trying to get ice out of my fridge cause my icemaker was jammed, the berries I had frozen in the side by side freezer slipped out and the ziplock hit the floor letting the nicely hard package bust and spray EVERYWHERE. So, being the energetic manual labour type person that I am, I went in search of a vacuum. Then proceeded to suck up berries oblivious to the burning smell... I burned out the motor and lots of other plastic goodies inside the vacuum.

Umph. Other than purelife's BF, I know of NO MAN that puts da toilet seat down. They seem to think it's a useless motion to put the seats down.

Im not arguing here.

I just want all the guys in the world to PEE IN THE HOLE. [FONT color=#ff0000]Missing is NOT an option[/FONT].I can pee on and in many things... a toilet is no fun however. A tree or someones tire is MUCH more fun.

Lise

Russ wrote:
Honestly? It involved copious amounts of alcohol on my buddies birthday, trying to get ice out of my fridge cause my icemaker was jammed, the berries I had frozen in the side by side freezer slipped out and the ziplock hit the floor letting the nicely hard package bust and spray EVERYWHERE. So, being the energetic manual labour type person that I am, I went in search of a vacuum. Then proceeded to suck up berries oblivious to the burning smell... I burned out the motor and lots of other plastic goodies inside the vacuum.

But of course......... LOL.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL Russ.  I knew that there was a story about you sucking up blackberries/raspberries in the first place!  tee hee...  

kitten

What a beautiful picture that made in my mind.  That's wild, Russ!  

I figure if men have to lift the toilet seat each time, then we shouldn't worry about lowering it.

Now I have to get to bed or I'll be no good for work in the morning.  Good night, all.  It's been fun chatting.

Lise

Night there, kitten. Pleasant dreams.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Night night kitten.  Sleep tight.  :)  and sweeeet dreams.  

Russ

Good night kitten, have a good day tomorrow!

Gopher

SAure you've seen that signs:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle,

Please be neat and wipe the seat..
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|