How Male or Female are you?

Started by Lise, Dec 21 06 03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

TEST HERE:
[A href="http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/quiz/female/"]http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/quiz/female/[/A]

Dang. I'm the typical WOMAN! Whatdaya know.

[H2]YOUR RESULTS:[/H2]
 Just taking into account the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 72% of the Females!  If instead we compare you to the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 58% of the Males!  You appear to be much more like the typical Females than the typical Males!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Just taking into account the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 76% of the Females!  If instead we compare you to the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 66% of the Males!  You appear to be much more like the typical Females than the typical Males!

tenkani

[p style="font-weight: bold;"] Just taking into account the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 62% of the Males! [/p][p style="font-weight: bold;"] If instead we compare you to the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 60% of the Females! [/p][p style="font-weight: bold;"]  You appear to be much more like the typical Males than the typical Females![/p]I am 2% masculine. Sounds about right.

[/p]  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Just taking into account the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 62% of the Males!  If instead we compare you to the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 48% of the Females!  You appear to be much more like the typical Males than the typical Females!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

LOL. tenkani 2% male. There must be something wrong there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Just taking into account the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 62% of the Females!  If instead we compare you to the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 60% of the Males!  You appear to be much more like the typical Females than the typical Males!

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Just taking into account the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 60% of the Females!  If instead we compare you to the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 58% of the Males!  You appear to be much more like the typical Females than the typical Males!   [A href="http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/quiz/female/"]Male-Female Evaluation Quiz[/A]

Interesting!

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

It kind of makes me feel like I'm walking a fine line.

Orik

[h2 style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Narrow;"]Just taking into account the Males who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 54% of the Males!
[/h2][h2 style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Narrow;"]If instead we compare you to the Females who took this quiz, your choices are the same as 64% of the Females!
[/h2][h2 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Narrow;"]Wow! Did you know that apparently you are much more like our Females than Males in most of your choices? [/h2]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

There's nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side.

P.C.

No sarcasm intended at all, Orik

tenkani

Oh! That explains why I want to sleep with Orik    
And by "sleep" I of course mean "love tenderly".

gollygee

tenkani wrote:
Oh! That explains why I want to sleep with Orik    
And by "sleep" I of course mean "love tenderly".

tenkani

What? 'Tis the season to love your fellow man.
Can I get an amen?

P.C.

Aman....   rrrrrr... Amen.