DV withdrawal

Started by tenkani, Dec 14 06 03:38

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

OMG female!  Howdy Hi HI!

tenkani

I banished myself.

Too many goddamn cannibals on that island. They were eating away at me     :(

Still, I can't help but check in every now and again to taste some of the fresh meat.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Ally

At certain times of the day DV is okay.

It seems that those hours are between 9am and 3pm.

Hmm.  I wonder what that means
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Orik

It means I am at work and not raising hell.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

M50

Orik you're a pussy cat.

A breath of reason in a storm of stupidity

tenkani

I agree.
We should clone his gene seed, bottle it and sell it for astronomical profits (all proceeds to go to Pepper the Cat).

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Orik

Lol, and i thought i was so hated on teh forum. for my trollish ways  and my impomptu exploits of lies and misdirection ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

There, there, poor froggy..... *pats on head*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

but, but i try so hard ...
lips quiver as a tear quitly rolls down his cheek...

|