Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

it has only been an hr or so. i'll give others a chance before i say anything.    

Russ

lol, say away kingy. Im stumped, lise has given most of the answers I would anyhow.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

hehe, well, lise did mention sex. im kinda worried for her if she is having sex 32 times/year. altho, that is a pretty good year for some i guess.

P.C.

Do you know it already kingy ??????      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

P.C.

Well spit it out lad !

Lise

My husband would be very worried if we were having sex only 32 times of the year. By his reckoning, we should have at least that much in a week. YEAH. Like he's gonna.....................

Hmm..... sing in a bar? Like karoke?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

late for work

visit their parents

eat dinner in a restaurant

Sportsdude

takes a shower.

Think about it says average person didn't say a certain country those poor folks in africa probably don't take showers.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Ahh Lise?  I couldn't rack up singing karaoke 3 times in a LIFETIME, let alone 32 times a year.  

One of 49er's 3 answers is heading in the right direction.

Russ

32 sick days a year

32 days off a year?    

purelife

My husband would be very worried if we were having sex only 32 times of the year. By his reckoning, we should have at least that much in a week. YEAH. Like he's gonna.....................

A friend of mine brought his g/f a vibrator for a present one day.  Worst decision EVAR!  'enuf said.

Russ

Lise said:

[/i]purelife wrote:
A friend of mine brought his g/f a vibrator for a present one day.  Worst decision EVAR!  'enuf said.

I agree, he just made himself redundant.

purelife

I laughed when I heard it.  He advised my b/f against it.  LOL.  Ah well, he suffered long and hard.  Nothing was better than her vibrator. LOL.

P.C.

Ummmm.....wrong on both guesses Russ.

|